Gallery Launch Gallery New York-native Helen Slater’s fame took flight in the early ’80s when she landed the role of Linda Lee — who uses the guise as Clark Kent’s cousin to blend in with the people of Earth while also defeating Selena as Supergirl — in the 1984 DC cinema spin-off, “Supergirl.” Slater shared the big screen with big names including Peter O’Toole as the spacey Zaltar, Mia Farrow as the Kryptonian Alura … and of course, Faye Dunaway as the evil Selena. Helen Slater can still be spotted on the CW version of the “Supergirl” TV show as the character Eliza Danvers. Guess what she looks like now!
- Supergirl: 100th Episode Photos Give First Look at Tom Lennon's Mxyzptlyk
- Supergirl EP On If Cat Grant Will Return This Season
- Supergirl Season 2 To Feature a James Olsen-Centric Episode
- Supergirl To Have Bigger Role In Arrowverse Crossover This Year
- 'Supergirl': SPOILER Kiss in "Reign" Midseason Finale
- 'Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks Hints at James' Relationship With Lex Luthor
- 'Supergirl' Star Mehcad Brooks Talks James Olsen's "Emotional Journey"
- 'Supergirl': "Rather the Fallen Angel" Preview Released
- Original Supergirl Cast Member Exits Series
- Supergirl: SPOILER Has a Major Status Quo Change in "Event Horizon"
'Supergirl' 'Memba Her?! have 202 words, post on www.tmz.com at April 8, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.