She and husband Ronan welcomed their second child together late last month.
And just a few short weeks later, mum-of-two Storm Keating looked phenomenal as she showed off her post-baby body in a bikini and sun hat while enjoying the sunshine with her children on Tuesday.
The Australian fashion designer, 38, donned a red and white spotted bikini top and black bottoms, which she matched with a floppy hat.
Resplendent: Storm Keating looked phenomenal as she showed off her post-baby body in a bikini and sun hat while enjoying the sunshine with her children on Tuesday
Go retro like Storm in high-waisted Asos bikini bottoms
Storm Keating has been making the most of the warm weather by turning her back garden into a prime sunbathing spot!
Digging out her old spot and stripe bikini, she also chose to go Bridget Jones on us with these Asos high-waisted bikini bottoms.
We love the retro aesthetic of high-waisted bottoms, a swimwear style famously championed by A-listers like Taylor Swift.
This look is super flattering and perfect if you want to suck in your tummy, just add tousled beach hair and a summer glow.
Click (right) to shop Storm’s Asos pair for yourself, or head to the edit below for our roundup of lookalikes.
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
Clutching baby Coco in one arm and holding hands with son Cooper, two, the trio walked along the grass, basking in the warm spring weather.
Cooper looked sweet in a pair of shades as he lead his mother and new baby across the lawn.
‘Backyard with my babies #stayathome #backyardbliss #lovethisweather #summertimevibes #feelslikesummer #gottalovespring’ was the caption on the photo.
Ronan reminisced on daughter Coco’s recent birth as he shared a snap from the hospital on Instagram over the weekend.
‘A week ago today’: Ronan Keating reminisced on daughter Coco Knox’s recent birth as he shared a snap from the hospital on Instagram over the weekend
The Irish singer, 43, appeared head over heels in love as he doted on his baby girl, and joked she’s ‘already asking for pocket money’.
Boyzone musician Ronan, who has three other children from a previous relationship, sported a medical gown and a matching hairnet as he cradled his little one in his arms.
The media personality captioned the image: ‘A week ago today. Wow time flies she is already asking for pocket money.’
Blogger Storm also updated fans with how the Keating clan are settling into life as a family-of-four by sharing a snap of Cooper gazing at his new sister.
The doting mother penned: ‘He’s so in love #Cooperandcoco #alwaysbyherside #kissesandcuddles #sharinghistoys #beautifulboy #mybabies #oneweekoldtoday.’ [sic]
‘He’s so in love’: Blogger Storm, 38, also updated fans with how the Keating clan are settling into life as a family-of-four by sharing a snap of their son Cooper, two, gazing at his new sister
Last week, Ronan told Magic Radio that everyone is doing well, but it was a strange experience as the nation remains in lockdown amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Calling his co-host Harriet Scott, the presenter said of the birth: ‘It was obviously very strange, because nobody could come into the hospital.
‘It was just Storm and myself and little Coco in lockdown in the hospital. The nurses were amazing, the staff were brilliant. But it was just so different, it was so quiet.
‘Nobody could come to the hospital’: Last week, the singer, 43, told Magic Radio that everyone is doing well, but it was a strange experience as the nation remains in lockdown
‘Which was kind of nice in a way. We had all of that time just to ourselves. Cooper couldn’t come in, his other brothers and sisters couldn’t come. So it was a strange one. It was very different and lovely.’
As his son Cooper interjected while Ronan called in from home, he said: ‘Coco came home on Sunday. It’s like Daddy Day Care.
‘Like so many others, it’s all hands on deck. Look, it’s amazing. Mama’s doing great.. she’s (Coco’s) the tiniest little, beautiful little bundle. She’s gorgeous.’
Happy news: The couple confirmed the happy news with a black and white Instagram snap as they thanked staff at the Portland Hospital
Talking about Storm, he added: ‘Storm is flying, she’s doing wonderful. Feeling great, enjoying this whole process once again.
‘It’s lovely. I mean, it’s obviously strange times as we know, but we don’t need to go on about it, we’re all in the same boat. It’s working for us right now because we’re enjoying just being in the house, spending all this time together.’
Ronan is also father to Jack, 21, Missy, 19, and Ali, 14, who he shares with ex-wife Yvonne Connolly, to whom he was married from 1998-2015.
- Death of a 15-year-old girl while giving birth exposes dark practice of child marriage in Zimbabwe
- Corrie's Helen Flanagan wows fans in string bikini just eight weeks after giving birth
- Model Emily Ratajkowski shows off flat stomach just 11 days after giving birth
- Inside West Wing Star Dule Hill's 'BBQ & Booze'-Themed Baby Shower for Son on the Way
- Model Izabel Goulart poses in a floral bikini as she gets ready to marry German footie star Kevin Trapp
- Stacey Solomon sparks rumours she’s secretly had her baby on her 32nd birthday as she disappears from social media
- ‘Bully’ dad and stepmum ‘called son, 6, “little t***” and vowed to “fill him in” in WhatsApps before murder’
- Rita Ora lazes around in a skimpy blue bikini as she takes a break from her busy schedule
- Families’ new-build ‘nightmare’ with ‘flooded gardens, no water for days and drug addicts peering through windows’
- Kareena Kapoor Khan is a Graceful Vision in Natarajasana Yoga Pose
- Royal couple share Kate Middleton-style home video to mark baby's first birthday
- Horoscopes: Russell Grant's monthly horoscope for June 2021 - what does your future hold?
- Little People’s pregnant Audrey Roloff teases baby’s gender as she shows off her bump at ‘34ish weeks’
- The top 12 games your kids should play if you want them to be a genius
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Comedian Jack Whitehall gives romance a front row seat in his life
- How an African Dictator’s Son Used Dirty Money to Build the World’s Largest Michael Jackson Memorabilia Collection
- The case that stopped the tour: How a group of lawyers stopped the All Blacks from playing in apartheid South Africa
- Pregnant Helen Skelton admits she's 'broken' after 'a couple of big days'
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MAY 18
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 12
Storm Keating poses in a bikini less than a month after giving birth as she plays with baby Coco and son Cooper in her garden have 1190 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.