By Tyler Fischer – April 9, 2020 08:12 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Microsoft is reportedly going to reveal a slew of Xbox Series X games in the near future. According to a well known industry insider, Shinobi602, Xbox fans won’t have to wait much longer to see these games that he’s personally “incredibly excited” to see more of. Unfortunately, the leaker didn’t reveal what any of these games are, but they did tease them, noting that “gorgeous fantasy worlds, reboots, and big sci-fi” are coming. Of course, Xbox fans have been speculating what these mystery games could be since the tease was first shared.Many Xbox fans seem to think “gorgeous fantasy worlds” is reference to the long-rumored Fable 4. Meanwhile, others think “reboots” includes a Perfect Dark reboot, which has also been rumored for a few years. Lastly, some think big sci-fi could be reference to Bethesda’s Starfield, which won’t be an Xbox Series X exclusive, but could be revealed by Microsoft. Of course, all of this is just speculation. In other words, don’t take any of it to the bank.Shinobi602 mentions Xbox fans won’t have to wait much longer to see all of these games, but who… Read full this story
- Xbox Series X update adds long-requested quick resume update
- You can play Xbox multiplayer games for FREE for first time ever from today – here’s how
- Why Nintendo Switch continues to be a hit during holiday 2020 even amid the release of the PS5 and Xbox Series X
- Nintendo Switch 2 ‘will be FIRST to play games in 4K’ – to rival PS5 and Xbox Series X
- Warframe dev talks accessibility, Xbox Series X/S enhancements, and more as new update arrives
- Where to buy the Xbox Series X and S: Best Buy, Target, Amazon, GameStop, Walmart and more retailers
- Xbox Series X-update maakt inzichtelijker welke games in Quick Resume staan
- PS5 Digital Edition vs. Xbox Series S: Which should you buy?
- A 'sizable' Xbox Series X restock arrives at GameStop today at 10 a.m. ET
- A 'sizable' Xbox Series X restock is now available at GameStop (Update: Sold out)
Secret Xbox Series X Games Teased By Industry Insider have 345 words, post on comicbook.com at April 9, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.