Richard Gere, 70, and Alejandra Silva, 37, have welcomed their second child together.
According to Spanish magazine Hola! the pair are now the proud new parents of a baby boy.
The couple are understood to be enjoying the new addition to their family at their ranch outside New York.
Proud new parents: Richard Gere, 70, and Alejandra Silva, 37, have welcomed their second child together, a baby boy (pictured in 2017)
Reports that Richard and Alejandra were expecting their second child first surfaced in November, but the immensely-private couple never officially confirmed the news.
The couple married in April 2018, and announced they were expecting their first child together in August that year.
Alejandra and Richard, who met in 2014 at a luxury Italian boutique hotel Alejandra bought with her former husband, welcomed son Alexander in February 2019.
Ahead of the birth, Richard said he was ‘not all at’ worried about becoming an older parent, and wanted to be a ‘hands-on dad.’
Building their brood: The couple are already parents to 14-month-old son Alexander, and the family are said to be isolating together at their ranch outside New York (pictured in 2019)
The couple announced they were expecting their first child in a very unique way.
Alejandra shared a photo of herself and husband meeting the Dalai Lama – who put his hand on her bump to bless the unborn child.
Richard is a long-term friend of the Dalai Lama, Tibet’s exiled spiritual leader.
A Buddhist himself, Richard is a prominent advocate for human rights in Tibet – something he says led to him being blacklisted in Hollywood.
His support for the state also led to him being banned from entering China.
Sweet: Alejandra and Richard welcomed son Alexander in February 2019. Ahead of the birth, Richard said he was ‘not all at’ worried about becoming an older parent (pictured in August)
The pair also have children from their previous relationships.
Richard shares son Homer, 20, with ex-wife Carey Lowell, who he divorced in 2016 after 14 years of marriage.
Prior to his, he was married to first wife Cindy Crawford for four years between 1991 and 1995.
Meanwhile, Alejandra has a seven-year-old son called Albert with her ex-husband Govind Friedland, who she was married to for three years until 2015.
Throwback: Back in 2018, the couple announced they were expecting their first child in a very unique way. Alejandra shared a photo of the Dalai Lama blessing the unborn child
Alejandra, who is the daughter of a former Real Madrid vice-president, has admitted in the past to being ‘a little lost’ when she met Richard and has described him as ‘my hero in real life.’
Meanwhile, Richard told Hola! magazine that he was ‘the happiest man in the universe’ after marrying Alejandra.
He gushed: ‘I’m the happiest man in the universe and how couldn’t I be! I’m married to a beautiful, sensitive, funny woman who’s committed to helping people and is a great mother.’
Hero: Alejandra has admitted in the past to being ‘a little lost’ when she met Richard and has described him as ‘my hero in real life’ (pictured in 2017)
Embrace black lace in a chic midi dress by Maje
LBDs have always been hailed as the ultimate eveningwear must-have, but we’re here to make a case for the LMD (lace midi dress, that is) helped somewhat by Alejandra Silva.
She looked super stylish in her chic midi dress by French label Maje, featuring cut-out detailing and edgy eyelet embellishment.
A whole host of celebrities have worn Maje before including Sofia Richie, Karlie Kloss, Emma Roberts, Bella Hadid, Alessandra Ambrosio and Selena Gomez, plus Friends actress Lisa Kudrow has worn this exact style.
Unfortunately that means it has now sold out, but if you fancy recreating her style look no further than our edit below.
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
- Florida grandmother has to deliver her own grandchild for the SECOND time after her daughter started giving birth in the backseat of her car
- Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt, 37, gives birth to third child by C-section as husband Max calls her ‘incredible’
- Australian model, 23, goes to the bathroom feeling ill before giving BIRTH to a baby girl - and she had no idea she was pregnant
- Former Crows captain Taylor Walker and wife Ellie welcome their first child, baby boy Hugo
- 'Welcome to the world': AFL superstar Rory Sloane and his TV presenter wife announce the birth of a healthy baby boy called Sonny - a year after their first child was tragically stillborn
- Stacey Solomon admits that she is ‘struggling with breastfeeding’ and having a ‘total meltdown’ one week after giving birth to newborn son
- Controversial anti-vax wife of NRL star Bryce Cartwright gives birth to a baby at home after saying she 'did not trust hospitals' - and claims the sportsman delivered the newborn himself
- Shahid, Mira welcome a second child: 6 ways to prepare a firstborn for a sibling
- Cat Deeley finally reveals her baby boy's name
- Football star Jeremy Brockie’s wife Jessica gives birth to surrogate child
- Made in Chelsea's Cheska Hull welcomes baby boy – find out the cute name!
- TOWIE's Chloe Lewis displays her impossibly flat stomach on night out three weeks after giving birth... following her proud admission that Pilates helped her 'bod bounce back'
- Overweight 'virgin' who has 'never had boyfriend' mysteriously gives birth to baby
- Giving Birth Ruined My Vagina, So I Got a New One
- Katherine Jenkins gives birth to baby boy - and reveals his very unusual name
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput welcome baby boy
- Kimberly Wyatt gives birth to third child with husband Max Rogers
- Royal Baby 2019: Everything we know about Meghan and Harry's baby boy
- 'Our family is complete': Olympic swimmer Libby Trickett welcomes third child 'two weeks early' via c-section and reveals her adorable name
- When did Brooke Vincent give birth, what is her son’s name and is she married to Kean Bryan?
Richard Gere, 70, welcomes his second child with wife Alejandra Silva, 37, as she gives birth to a baby boy have 1072 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 23, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.