Even after restaurants are allowed to reopen, they’ll have to follow strict precautionary measures in their dining rooms and kitchens for the foreseeable future.On Tuesday, Gov. Gavin Newson outlined a set of policies to be enacted at restaurants once California’s stay-at-home orders are lifted, including taking customer temperatures at the door, requiring servers to wear masks and gloves, reducing the number of tables by 50% to increase physical distancing and providing disposable menus. 1/79 Alex Herron and nurse Mercy Pineda at a blood drive sponsored by USC athletics and the American Red Cross at USC’s Galen Center. (Genaro Molina / Los Angeles Times) 2/79 An Oceanview Plaza security guard sports a whimsical mask while on patrol. (Robert Gauthier / Los Angeles Times) 3/79 A jogger runs on a closed trail past dozens of pieces of caution tape, torn off by hikers and mountain bikers at El Escorpion Canyon Park on Saturday in West Hills. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times) 4/79 A couple and their dog enjoy an afternoon on the coast in spite of parking restrictions on Saturday in Point Mugu. (Brian van der Brug/Los Angeles Times) 5/79 Los Angeles City Hall displays blue… Read full this story
- 10 best new Bay Area restaurants for outdoor dining
- Inspecting Knox restaurants: How food safety scores are figured
- California Tried to Fix Its Prisons. Now Its County Jails Are More Deadly.
- Off the Menu: Restaurant weeks remain popular
- Undocumented kids can get health care in California. Gavin Newsom wants it for young adults, too
- Restaurant Inspections: Acme Cafe, Chipotle, Subway
- Street Kitchen reopens as the Peoples Kitchen
- What’s new in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach this season
- Memphis restaurants: What's new in 2019
- Las Vegas Thai restaurant opens second location
Reduced tables, temperature checks, disposable menus. California officials outline ‘new normal’ for reopening restaurants have 279 words, post on www.latimes.com at April 14, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.