Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan, which re-ran on DD National, managed to keep the viewers hooked to the television screens. All actors associated with the show have been sharing their experiences from the show. Ram, Sita, and Laxman, played by Arun Govil, Dipika Chikhalia, and Sunil Lahri, have gained an entirely new generation of fans following the stupendous success of the re-run of the mythological magnum opus. In the same vein, Arun Govil aka Ram recently expressed his sorrow for not being recognized for his contribution and work as an actor in the revered mega-series, over all these years from any state or central government. The actor expressed his agony with Senior Assistant Editor of Filmfare, Raghuvendra Singh. In an interaction on Twitter, Singh asked the senior actor about awards by writing: “Your contribution to the acting world is amazing, especially in Ramayana, but you have not been awarded any award for Ramayana too…?” Arun replied by tweeting, “Whether there is a state government or a central government, no government has given me any respect till date. I am from Uttar Pradesh, but even that government has not given me any respect till date. And even I have been in Mumbai for… Read full this story
- Buhari to attend Liberia’s Independence Anniversary, receive “Knighthood” honour award
- Norwalk Restaurant Receives Award From 'Wine Spectator' Magazine
- Theresa May accused of ‘rank hypocrisy’ due to resignation honours list of ex-cronies including failed Brexit negotiator
- Alia Bhatt On Her Brahmastra Co-Star Amitabh Bachchan Winning Dadasaheb Phalke Award: He Is A Legend
- The Inaugural Horace Awards For Forgotten IGF Entrants
- Phillies Great Roy Halladay Headlines 2019 Baseball Hall Of Fame Ballot
- Queen of Country! Kasey Chambers takes home her 22nd gong at the Golden Guitar Awards in Tamworth... with Troy Cassar-Daley and John Williamson also among the winners
- Fame India Best Twenty Five MP Announced for 2020
- Government Street road diet finally begins, with cheers from some, chagrin from others
- Roger Deakins wins 4th ASC award. Is Oscar next?
Ramayan Fame Arun Govil Expresses Sorrow For Not Receiving Any Award Or Honour From The Government have 336 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.