Exclusive Getty Chase Young isn’t just planning on seizing the moment now that he’s in the NFL — he wants to TERRORIZE IT!! The newest Washington Redskins star — the #2 overall pick in the NFL Draft — filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to lock down the phrase, “Terrorize the Moment.” According to records, the 21-year-old defensive end filed his application back in February hoping to use the phrase on everything from hats to hoodies, jackets, pants and more. In other words, Chase is trying to launch his own brand — and with the heat this guy has behind him right now, can you blame him?! It’s a smart move by Young to lock down potential catchphrases early — just look at when Baltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson got beat to the punch on “Big Truss.” Jackson says the person who owns that trademark threatened a lawsuit — so he switched it up and went after “Truzz” instead. As for “Terrorize the Moment” — Young is known for wreaking havoc on opponents … and if you need proof, WATCH THE HIGHLIGHT VIDEO! This dude is gonna be fun to watch in the pros!!!
- Young guns fire blanks as revolution stalls
- Young guns dominate Ormoc City Maxxis 4×4 Cup
- Azkals to field young guns
- Thai young gun ready to rock Solaire Open
- New lefty ace impressed by young gun
- Young US immigrants can seek deportation waiver
- Blake Bortles is trying to fix his biggest weakness to help make the new-look Jaguars one of the NFL’s young, scary teams
- Young gun Republicans fire first shots in 2020 race
- Young guns brace for Olivarez Cup showdown
- Djokovic hails young guns but warns of long road
NFL's Chase Young Gunning to 'Terrorize the Moment,' Seeks Trademark have 284 words, post on www.tmz.com at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.