Earlier, Neena Gupta was a part of Rohit Shetty’s upcoming cop drama Sooryavanshi . However, she was removed from the film a few days after shooting for it. Neena revealed in a recent interview that Rohit never met her about her ouster, and that she was informed by a production assistant. Nevertheless, she does not have any problem with that and in fact, she wants to work with him the next time he makes a film. According to a report in India.com, Neena was removed from the film as her character did not suit the storyline. But the actress did not have a word with Rohit about it. “Rohit Shetty never came. I never talked to him. I was told that the track has not been working for the film so they are removing the track. (I was informed about this) by the production assistant,” she said. Neena added that it’s better that she was removed before the film’s shoot completed, rather than getting to know about it when the film released. “It happens in a movie that sometimes, a certain character doesn’t work. Shooting ke baad vo hatate, isse acha hai pehle hi hata diya (They could have removed… Read full this story
- Removing school bus chaperones 'dangerous'
- Drugs gang boss who drove £80k Aston Martin told to find £1.7m in three months
- Edited Transcript of PBYI earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 8:30pm GMT
- 'Everything was cool': Zuma's son denies fault at graft inquiry
- The woman who found a new threat in plastic
- Teen accuses world-famous Mayo Clinic of 'medical kidnapping'
- Buying Your Way Back to Riches
- Why Facebook is failing to curb hate speech against Rohingya in Myanmar
- Inquiry into blood scandal welcomed by Warwickshire victims – who share their stories
- Trapped: homeowners face six-figure bills over Grenfell-style cladding
Neena Gupta: Was Told About Removal From Sooryavanshi By Production Assistant, Not Rohit Shetty have 296 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at April 11, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.