As the country continues to remain in lockdown mode, there is a sense of anticipation among citizens as they maintain social distancing by staying at home. Mumbai Police, on Thursday, tried to alleviate some of the anxiety by sharing a video which showed the incredible work done by the force in the lockdown period. Some police officers were asked how they would choose to spend 21 days if they had a choice to be at home and their responses were heartwarming. One of the police officers said that she wouldn’t have stepped out of the house as she barely gets time to spend with her family. Another cop said that he wouldn’t spend a minute away from his kids. On a lighter note, a police officer joked, “I would have spent this time with my pets, with my wife and maybe just sleep.” The video ends with a message, ‘Simple wishes, right? But often too tough for them to fulfill’. The hilarious and emotional responses by the force won the hearts of several B-Town celebs who then took to Twitter to write words of encouragement for the brave cops. Alia Bhatt retweeted the video and was all-praise for the police… Read full this story
- 'If he can yell, he can breathe!': Cop mocks activist complaining he is suffocating during arrest as hundreds of anti-police protesters flood Harlem and storm a subway station in second wave of New York demonstrations
- Manhunt for Tennessee inmate wanted in correctional officer murder, cops warn he's 'extremely dangerous'
- Engineer, 28, charged with murdering his wife, 28, leads police to body after he was caught buying cleaning products and a bleach-soaked bloody carpet was found in their home
- Tiger Shroff’s goes for gravity-defying morning jog in Portugal, fans calls him awesome. Watch video
- Jussie Smollett ‘claims he has an untreated DRUG problem’ and cops say he bought ecstasy from ‘hoax’ accomplice – as he’s axed from Empire
- The masked 'New IRA' gunman who 'murdered star journalist Lyra McKee': Police release CCTV of armed man taking aim at crowd with a pistol in Londonderry riots amid hunt for the killer
- Sheena Bora Trial: Why didn't the driver recognise his wife?
- "They Got the Wrong Envelope!": The Oral History of Oscar's Epic Best Picture Fiasco
- Taapsee Pannu on not winning awards despite films like Pink, Mulk: ‘Maybe it is not in my kundali after all’
- Time to move for Shahid and Mira Kapoor?
Mumbai Police shares video of cops working in lockdown; Ajay, Alia tweet appreciation have 399 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at April 9, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.