A street in HCM City (Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – HCM City is making extra efforts to ensure safe production amid the COVID-19 outbreak, as Vietnam’s largest economic hub is now home to 415,000 businesses with 3.2 million workers. The city’s Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control has used a set of indicators to measure the risk of infection and classify enterprises permitted to continue operations. The city has set up inspection teams to monitor the application of such indicators at local enterprises as well as Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s Directive No. 16 on social distancing measures. Its Centre for Disease Control has guided businesses on how to carry out measures to minimise the risk of infections and recommended they request employees keep a certain distance from each other and wear face masks while at work. When inspecting businesses at the Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone recently, Chairman of the HCM City People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Phong asked that close contact be minimised in crowded areas. He urged businesses to sign commitments to following COVID-19 prevention and control regulations and stepping up the application of IT in prevention efforts. According to the city’s Management Board of Export… Read full this story
- Ebola HORROR as gunmen attack Congo health centre amid BRUTAL battle with security forces
- City Ballet, Shaken by Turmoil, Chooses New Leaders
- I witnessed a rural Indiana town descend into drug addiction, HIV outbreak. Now, hope rises.
- More ICE arrests of immigrants in neighborhoods and workplaces likely coming in New Jersey
- Kentucky prison rep warns of 'serious situation' brewing amid shutdown
- Toilets are a matter of life and death. This city takes it seriously.
- Holy Toledo! This Ohio city is voting to give legal rights to a lake.
- Cities grappling with scooter outbreak
- Newark Mayor Gives 2019 State Of City: Jobs, Schools, Inequality
- The Mother Of A Toddler Who Died After Leaving ICE Custody Is Suing An Arizona City
HCM City focusing on ensuring safe workplaces amid COVID-19 outbreak have 317 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 20, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.