Actor Akansha Ranjan Kapoor, who made her debut with Netflix original Guilty, says she is thrilled with all the positive messages coming her way and wants her second project to be equally meaningful. Directed by Ruchi Narain and set at the peak of India’s #MeToo movement, Guilty explored different versions of truth that emerge when a small-town girl accuses the college heartthrob of rape. The film, written by Kanika Dhillon and Atika Chohan, has been praised for the way it deals with prejudices against women coming forward to report cases of sexual violence against them. “Even before Guilty, I wanted to do something which wasn’t just fluff. Not being disrespectful, but I didn’t want to be an actor who just does song and dance. I’m hoping to stick to this kind of stuff which makes an impact and do more films which speak to the audience,” Akansha told PTI. For the newcomer, landing a role in “Guilty” was a dream come true. Akansha, who is the sister of Anushka Ranjan Kapoor and the daughter of Shashi Ranjan and Anu Ranjan, said she gave as many as 60 auditions for different projects before Guilty came her way. “The first time I… Read full this story
- Sari Lovers, Alia Bhatt's Printed Sari Is What You Need For Your BFFs Wedding
- Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, And Rakul Preet Singh Stylishly Proves All That Glitters Is Silver
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to tie the knot in December this year?
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt give couple goals as they attend Armaan Jain’s wedding reception
- Alia Bhatt Raises The Temperature With A Breezy And Dainty Dress
- This Weekend, Alia Bhatt Left Us Speechless With These Three Surreal Outfits
- Alia Bhatt doesn't mind giving 100% to work, but relationships remain her priority
- Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's Wedding To Take Place In December? Reports Drop A Major Hint
- When Alia Bhatt Received Flak Over Her Cooking Video For Lacking Basic Kitchen Skills!
- Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor arrive with Neetu Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora, Elizabeth Hurley attend Armaan Jain’s reception. See pics
'Guilty' Actor Akansha Ranjan Kapoor Reveals BFF Alia Bhatt's Acting Advice For Her have 352 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at April 7, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.