On March 9th, Margo Price was performing at the To Nashville, With Love benefit concert, raising funds for a city shell-shocked by a deadly and devastating tornado. A little more than a day later, she was quarantining at home with her husband Jeremy Ivey and two children (including 11-month Ramona Lynn), sheltering in place as the coronavirus pandemic swept across Tennessee and the nation. With her new album That’s How Rumors Get Started delayed until the summer because of the crisis, Price has been finding ways to stay creative at home. We asked her for details in an email interview. What are you doing with your unexpected time at home? What music do you turn to in times of crisis for solace and comfort, and why?“Murder Most Foul” on repeat. I’m really grateful he put that song out, it’s got a cathartic quality to it. I’ve also been listening to a lot of Leonard Cohen, Sandy Denny, Lucinda Williams, John Lennon, and Joan Baez. What do you hope we all take away from this chapter? Popular on Rolling Stone Anything else you want to say to your fans right now?
- The Albums of Bob Dylan, Part Four
- Bob Dylan Westerns - Who is He?
- The Albums of Bob Dylan, Part One
- The Albums of Bob Dylan, Part Three
- The Albums of Bob Dylan, Part Eight
- The Albums of Bob Dylan, Part Two
- The Albums of Bob Dylan, Part Five
- The Albums of Bob Dylan - Part Six
- The Album of Bob Dylan, Part Seven
- Low Price HDTV - Means Clear Stunning Picture For Less Money
For Margo Price, Quarantining Means Babies, Coffee and a Lot of Bob Dylan have 274 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.