In most homes, the kids have taken over the screens. Summer break and lockdown are proving to be a double whammy for the parents as kids are watching their favourite shows and cartoons many times over. Rarely does ‘family entertainment’ do equal justice to both the age groups. Not all kids can enjoy ‘family films’ and not all adults can sit through a typical ‘children’s film.’ To come out of this conundrum, here is a movie list that you and the kids can finish together. Some of these are so popular that you must have watched them already, but I am sure all of these are worth revisiting. 1. Hugo (2011) Netflix A rare Martin Scorcese film for the kids, Hugo tells the story of a 1930s orphan who lives inside a Paris train station and faithfully tends the clocks. An adaptation of the book “The Invention of Hugo Cabret,” Hugo is more than a kid’s story. It is a moving tribute to the pioneer of films George Méliès who mesmerised people with his fantasy science fiction films such as A Trip to the Moon (1902). A still from the film, a man with the rocket to the moon stuck… Read full this story
- Sheep, children and toilet paper in a musical for children at The Platform
- Pitch Perfect star Rebel Wilson raves about kiwi film Breaker Upperers
- The best children's films for the summer holidays 2018
- The golden oldies we can't stop streaming
- Netflix pulls out of Cannes Film Festival amid growing dispute
- Kevin Spacey, the comeback: new film given August release date
- Cannes Film Festival reveals Palme d’Or contenders
- There are some brilliant films coming to Netflix in August
- There are some brilliant films coming to Netflix for August
- The Avenue Q puppet show is not one for the children!
Five children’s films on streaming platforms that adults will find entertaining have 307 words, post on english.manoramaonline.com at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.