The bassist took to Instagram on Sunday, where he revealed that after testing positive three weeks ago, he has now recovered: “I came out of it feeling okay.” Duran Duran bassist John Taylor tested positive for the coronavirus but has recovered, the band revealed Sunday night in a statement posted on social media. “DEAR FRIENDS OF MINE after giving some thought to this, I have decided to share with you that I tested positive with the Corona Virus almost three weeks ago,” Taylor wrote on the group’s Instagram page, where he detailed his experience with the coronavirus. “Perhaps I am a particularly robust 59 year old – I like to think I am – or was blessed with getting only a mild case of Covid 19 – but after a week or so of what I would describe as a ‘Turbo-charged Flu’, I came out of it feeling okay- although I must admit I didn’t mind the quarantine as it gave me the chance to really recover,” the note continued. “I am speaking out in answer to the enormous amount of fear being generated by the pandemic, some of it entirely justified, and my heart goes out to everyone who has… Read full this story
- The USADA Explains How Lance Armstrong Never Tested Positive For Doping
- Sammy Sosa on whether he ever used PEDs: 'I never tested positive'
- Forest County ranch deer tests positive for wasting disease
- More Mosquitoes Test Positive For EEE
- 7 deer test positive for CWD at central Minnesota deer farm
- Raccoon That Attacked Dog In Riverview Tests Positive For Rabies
- Discarded artificial turf in Franklin tests positive for toxins
- Avocados are being recalled in 6 states after a batch tested positive for listeria
- Testing crucial in fight against HIV
- Weed Testing: This Is How Cannabis Is Detected In Your Urine
Duran Duran's John Taylor Tests Positive for Coronavirus have 303 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at April 5, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.