‘Casino Royale’ has been voted the best James Bond film of all time, beating Pierce Brosnan’s ‘GoldenEye’.Daniel Craig’s first role in the tux, from 2006, scooped the most votes in a poll set up by IMDb, while Pierce Brosnan’s ‘GoldenEye’ stood second.In fact, with ‘Casino Royale’ and ‘GoldenEye’ as the two finalists, Royale won by a convincing 70.8% to 29.2%, with nearly 4,500 votes being cast.Classic Bond instalments ‘Goldfinger’ and ‘Dr. No’ were beaten to the final by the more recent movies in the polling.’Casino Royale’ was the third adaptation of Ian Fleming’s 1953 novel in the 007 series, helmed by Martin Campbell.Many hailed it as a return to form, dispensing with the excessive gadgetry of previous movies and focussing more on plot.It found Bond head-to-head with Mads Mikkelsen’s Le Chiffre, banker to terrorist cells and high-stakes poker enthusiast.The movie also introduced Eva Green’s Vesper Lynd, the treasury agent who Bond falls for.Lynd’s death in the movie is said to have echoes in the forthcoming 25th film, ‘No Time To Die’, Craig’s last as 007, due out in November.It finds Bond coming out of retirement to take on the case of a missing scientist, before tussling with Rami Malek’s new… Read full this story
- Has the title for Daniel Craig’s final James Bond film been leaked? Twitter reacts
- Daniel Craig’s first look in final James Bond film revealed in new video, Casino Royale throwback teased. Watch here
- The James Bond Movies Had to Go Darker Because "Mike Myers f—ed us"
- Blofeld could be back in James Bond's crosshairs following legal deal
- John Cleese: James Bond lost humour to please Asian markets
- Why James Bond couldn't afford to lose Daniel Craig, a true Hollywood heavyweight
- Henry Cavill auditioned for James Bond, reveals he was rejected for being ‘chubby’
- 5 Different Studios Are Fighting for James Bond Movie Rights
- Daniel Craig Confirms No Time to Die Is His Final James Bond Adventure
- James Bond's submarine Lotus Esprit surfaces for auction
'Casino Royale' crowned the best James Bond film of all time have 334 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at April 16, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.