Dr James Pruden, of St Joseph’s Health Medical Center in Paterson, New Jersey, contracted coronavirus and is in isolation in intensive care Two emergency room doctors have become the latest are in the hospital in critical condition after contracting coronavirus. One is a 70-year-old who has respiratory problems but the other is in their 40s and had no underlying health concerns. Dr. James Pruden from Paterson, New Jersey, is in isolation after contracting the virus. He was hospitalized 10 days ago with respiratory problems and has since agreed to be named and pictured in the hope that it will urge others who came into contact with him to take the necessary precautions. It is unclear whether Dr.Pruden contracted the virus by treating patients, or if he was exposed outside the hospital. ‘He recognizes by sharing his name and condition it may encourage others to come forward and get tested. ‘The point we want to make is we are all at risk of this,’ St. Joseph’s Health President Kevin Slavin said last week. The other doctor has not been named. He works at EvergreenHealth Medical Center in Kirkland, Washington, where there have been 40 deaths. Dr Liam Yore, the immediate past president of… Read full this story
- In pandemic-hit India, a 26-year-old doctor decides who lives and dies in grim shift
- In Covid-19-hit India, a 26-year-old doctor decides who lives and who dies
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital cluster: 88-year-old patient dies from Covid-19 complications
- My COVID story: "How my 80-year-old grandpa with severe asthma survived COVID-19"
- Selfless 85-year-old COVID Patient Dies After Giving Hospital Bed to Younger Man
- Maharashtra: 85-year-old Narayan Dabhalkar gives up COVID-19 bed for younger man, dies
- Two pandemics clash as US doctors find that Covid-19 spurs diabetes
- Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister, Called a COVID 'Super-Spreader' By Medical Official
- Doctors slam India's limited virus testing as fears of spread grow
- Oxygen, Antivirals Sold in India’s Coronavirus ‘Black Market’
Two emergency doctors - a medic in his 40s in Washington and a 70-year-old New Jersey physician - are in critical condition after being infected with coronavirus, medical body reveals have 316 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 16, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.