The Suzuki Gixxer 250 BS6 specification has been leaked ahead of its expected launch next month. The upcoming motorcycle will produce slightly lesser power as compared to the outgoing model.
The leaked brochure images from IAB reveal the BS6 Gixxer 250 to feature the same 249cc engine producing 26.1bhp and 22.2Nm of torque – 0.4bhp and 0.4Nm decrease in the power and torque figures from the older BS4 model.
Apart from the engine, the BS6 Gixxer 250 will remain the same and carry forward all the features and equipment from the older models. The spy images also reveal the overall dimension of the BS6 motorcycle to remain unchanged as well.
The Suzuki Gixxer 250 dimensions read 2,010mm in length, 805mm in width, 1,035mm in height, and has the same wheelbase of 1,340mm. The motorcycle sits 165mm off the ground and has a rider seat height of 800mm with weighing 165kgs (dry).
Suzuki launched the Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle back in August 2019. The motorcycle looks aggressive with muscular tank design and beefy twin-exhaust. The motorcycle is powered by a 249cc, single-cylinder with oil intercooler producing maximum power of 26.4bhp at 9,300rpm and a peak torque of 22.2Nm at 7,300rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features telescopic forks at the front, and a mono-shock suspension set-up at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. Other features include LED lighting across the motorcycle, and an LCD digital instrument cluster offering a host of information to the rider.
Once launched the Gixxer 250 will rival the Duke 250, the Yamaha FZ 25 and the recently launched Bajaj Dominar 250. The Gixxer is well equipped to take on the rivals, and produces more power than the Domniar 250 and the Yamaha FZ 25. We expect the prices to increase for the upcoming 250cc motorcycle as a result of achieving BS6 compliance.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Gixxer 250 BS6 Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch
Suzuki is steadily updating its entire line-up to BS6 compliance. The Gixxer 250 offers a comfortable and upright riding position that is suitable for both city commute and longer journeys. A little drop in power output should not be a deal-breaker for a well-balanced motorcycle such as the Gixxer 250.
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 launched in India: Rivals the Yamaha FZ25
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 launched at INR 159,800
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 Vs Yamaha FZ25 Vs KTM 250 Duke
- Check out the official accessories for Suzuki Gixxer 250
- Mi9 Specs Leak Ahead Of Launch: Sports 5G and a 48MP Camera
- More Red Hydrogen One specs leak ahead of launch
- RED Hydrogen One specs leak as launch approaches
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 MotoGP edition launched in India
- Upcoming 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 150's leaked images reveal it all!
- Clear spy pics of 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 (facelift) emerge
- Is this the next-gen Suzuki GSR-250 (Inazuma)?
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 (facelift) deliveries begin
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer vs 2018 Suzuki Gixxer [Spec Comparo]
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 launched in China as Gixxer NK
- Suzuki Burgman Street in Matte Black colour launched in India
- 2020 Land Rover Defender: Off-road specs leaked
- Nokia 1 Plus specs and render leak – likely launching at Mobile World Congress
- Brand new OnePlus 7 specs leak includes an exciting surprise
- Whoopsies! Motorola’s full Moto G7 line up leaked ahead of unveiling
- Xbox One S All Digital design and price leaked ahead of official reveal
Suzuki Gixxer 250 BS6 Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Details have 699 words, post on www.drivespark.com at March 19, 2020. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.