SPENCER Matthews wants fans to give up boozing during the coronavirus lockdown as he opens up on past drinking. The 31-year-old asked people not to turn to drink to pass the time in lockdown. Spencer, 31, who is about to welcome his second child with model Vogue Williams, 34, revealed he has gone sober. “I know that three years ago I would be drinking heavily at this stage, just out of boredom because I would have nothing else to do,” he told the PA news agency. “I’d be drinking earlier and earlier in the day, thinking, ‘Why not? I can’t be at work? I might as well be drinking.’” The ex-Made in Chelsea star added: “If for whatever reason you’re upping your alcohol intake during isolation, perhaps just consider it because ultimately developing bad habits with alcohol are difficult to shake and isolation could go on for a while.”Dad to one-year-old Theo, Spencer warned getting boozy during lockdown is “not going to help things”. “You may feel better momentarily but the following day even you’ll feel a lot worse,” he added. Spencer noticed his bad relationship with alcohol during Vogue’s pregnancy with Theo. “We first began to notice it when… Read full this story
- Thousands of Americans answer Trump's call to 'liberate' states from governors' stringent coronavirus lockdowns with mass protests - as Floridians flood beaches the minute they are partially reopened
- When will life go back to normal? Australians are told 'three elements' are needed before coronavirus lockdowns can be lifted
- When will the UK coronavirus lockdown end?
- Sir Keir Starmer urges government to publish their lockdown exit strategy this week to retain public's trust
- Parks and cemeteries MUST stay open and close family should attend funerals to make coronavirus lockdown more bearable
- Coronavirus lockdown: Delhi may allow liquor shops to open
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison urges Australians to install coronavirus tracing app as China rejects cover up claims
- Coronavirus Lockdown Devastates Jersey Shore’s Historic Fishing Boat Industry
- Tory minister drives 40 miles to visit mum and dad during coronavirus lockdown
- Brooklyn Beckham shares a cosy snap with glamorous girlfriend Nicola Peltz from lockdown as couple urge fans to 'stay home' amid coronavirus pandemic
Spencer Matthews urges fans to stay sober during coronavirus lockdown as he opens up on past boozing have 361 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.