According to the latest reports, Bollywood singer Kanika has tested positive in her third COVID-19 test, reports of which came in on Tuesday night. The ‘Baby Doll’ singer is undergoing treatment at the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) in Lucknow. SGPGIMS Director Prof R. K. Dhiman told IANS that Kanika continues to test positive for the coronavirus and her treatment will continue until unless at least two tests show her negative. Meanwhile, Kanika’s friend, Ojas Desai, who had stayed with her at the Hotel Taj for two days and had later gone underground, has now tested negative for the Novel Coronavirus. Ojas issued a statement wherein he mentioned that he had got himself tested for COVID-19 at the Kasturba Hospital for Infectious Diseases at Mumbai and had tested negative. He even posted his test reports on the social media. Meanwhile, all those who had interacted with the singer during her stay in Lucknow earlier this month, have tested negative for Coronavirus. This comes as a major relief since a number of politicians, businessmen and socialites had attend the parties with the singer. Last week, Kanika had taken to her Instagram page to announce that she has… Read full this story
- Kidney Stone Natural Remedies - Trying a Natural Cure Before the Doctor's Treatment
- The Back Pain Industry - A Study in Symptomatic Treatment
- False Positive Pregnancy Test
- Do You Know How Sleep Apnea Home Testing Service Works?
- Should I Drug Test My Teenager At Home?
- A1C Test - an Effective Tool to Manage Diabetes
- Symptoms and Treatment For Irritable Bowl Syndrome
- What You Should Know Before You Seek the Right Acne Dermatology Treatment
- Variety of Tests Used to Search For Colon Cancer
- Natural Topical Gels For Genital Warts Tried and Tested
Kanika Kapoor Tests Positive In Her Third COVID-19 Test; Doctors To Continue Her Treatment have 302 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.