According to the latest reports, Bollywood singer Kanika has tested positive in her third COVID-19 test, reports of which came in on Tuesday night. The ‘Baby Doll’ singer is undergoing treatment at the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) in Lucknow. SGPGIMS Director Prof R. K. Dhiman told IANS that Kanika continues to test positive for the coronavirus and her treatment will continue until unless at least two tests show her negative. Meanwhile, Kanika’s friend, Ojas Desai, who had stayed with her at the Hotel Taj for two days and had later gone underground, has now tested negative for the Novel Coronavirus. Ojas issued a statement wherein he mentioned that he had got himself tested for COVID-19 at the Kasturba Hospital for Infectious Diseases at Mumbai and had tested negative. He even posted his test reports on the social media. Meanwhile, all those who had interacted with the singer during her stay in Lucknow earlier this month, have tested negative for Coronavirus. This comes as a major relief since a number of politicians, businessmen and socialites had attend the parties with the singer. Last week, Kanika had taken to her Instagram page to announce that she has… Read full this story
- KUWTK season premiere: Emotional Kim Kardashian is comforted by sister Kylie Jenner as she tests positive for lupus antibodies after suffering from joint pain
- Female bus driver, 26, tests positive for ICE - with seven children under 12 on board
- singer Kanika Kapoor's Maldives holiday
- Evgeny Kuznetsov, Capitals star, gets four-year ban from IIHF after testing positive for cocaine
- NHL's Evgeny Kuznetsov Tests Positive For Cocaine After Viral Coke Video
- 9 Weird Ways You Can Test Positive for Drugs
- Beijing 1,500 gold medallist tests positive
- Love Island 2019: 'Hopefuls booted off new series after failing surprise drugs test and testing positive for cocaine and ketamine'
- Capitals' Evgeny Kuznetsov will face a three-game suspension from the NHL after testing positive for cocaine
- 2nd Texas Health Care Worker Tests Positive for Ebola
Kanika Kapoor Tests Positive In Her Third COVID-19 Test; Doctors To Continue Her Treatment have 335 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.