New York City’s bartenders have been keeping the city’s drinkers supplied with cocktails to go amid the coronavirus pandemic. Restaurants and bars across the city closed their doors on Monday after Mayor Bill de Blasio issued an executive order demanding all sites close to dine-in options. New York state Governor Andrew Cuomo increased measures Friday, stating that all non-essential workers must stay home but delivery of food and drink services are still allowed under the rules. The city’s closures have thrown the jobs of more than 150,000 people working in restaurants and bars into jeopardy. Bartender Andy Bechtol prepares a takeout order for a customer at Dante NYC, New York, on March 19 The bar would usually draw in crowds of workers on a Thursday night, celebrating the countdown to the weekend Negroni cocktails in coffee cups ready to be sent to customers from Dante NYC But it seems it’s thirsty work living through a global crisis and New Yorkers have still been ordering their favorite tipples to go. Bartenders and mixologists in local cocktail bars have kept their customers in full supply, offering delivery and takeout drinks. At Manhattan bar Dante NYC, bartender Andy Bechtol was pictured swapping bar service… Read full this story
- Real Housewives of New York: Dorinda Medley reunites with ex-boyfriend John Mahdessian at her lavish 55th birthday party
- Jerry Seinfeld is right about New York's future
- California reports record daily cases, passes New York for most in U.S.
- This Mother-Daughter Duo Are Bringing Change to New York Fashion Week
- Her Son Died Of COVID-19 In New York. Like Others In Mexico, She’s Now Struggling To Make Ends Meet.
- New York City likely in trouble for another generation or even more
- This short film captures the loneliness of COVID-hit New York this summer
- A hospital slammed by Covid-19 in spring sees a new wave of patients in summer -- gunshot victims
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area counties make another attempt at reopening
- The U.S. education system is in crisis. Now’s the time to reinvent it
It's thirsty work living through a global crisis! New York bartenders keep the city's drinkers supplied with cocktails to go have 338 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 20, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.