(CNN)Drake fans woke up this morning more in their feelings than ever. The Canadian singer and rapper released two new songs, “When To Say When” and “Chicago Freestyle,” late Saturday night. Rather than release a music video for each song, Drake merged both tracks into one video directed by cinematographer Theo Skudra. The songs weren’t a total surprise. The 6 God mentioned “When To Say When” in a December interview, but didn’t say if or when it would be released. “The ones that we connect on most are the ones where I’m just givin’ those life talks like [‘When To Say When],'” Drake said about the song. Read More He said he shared it with the interviewers “just to show you I can still rap.” In the song, Drake talks about the mother of his son, Adonis, and mentions his many Billboard records and wins he brought to Toronto. View this post on Instagram NEW FULL DRAKE 2020 LEAKS ON www.soundcloud.com/octobersveryown VIDEO LINK IN BIO 🤍 A post shared by champagnepapi (@champagnepapi) on Feb 29, 2020 at 8:20pm PST The video then fuses into “Chicago Freestyle,” which shows Drake driving and lounging around in his hometown, Toronto, before filling a… Read full this story
- Beyonce might be the black Bill Gates one day (so her new song says)
- Selena Gomez surprises fans and drops second new song and video in two days called Look At Her Now
- Taylor Swift praises bestie Selena Gomez's new song as 'perfect' and a 'triumph'... after singer releases an emotional farewell to ex Justin Bieber
- Selena Gomez is 'passionate' about her new music and connecting with fans... after releasing new song about ex Justin Bieber
- Selena Gomez's new song Lose You To Love Me appears to be emotional farewell to ex Justin Bieber as she sings about being 'replaced' within two months
- Selena Gomez Surprises Fans with Empowering Anthem 'Look at Her Now,' Says She 'Dodged a Bullet'
- Selena Gomez drops second new song, ‘Look at Her Now,’ about Justin Bieber
- Hailey Baldwin’s ‘I’ll Kill You’ post had nothing to do with Selena Gomez’s new song: source
- Taylor Swift and Andrew Lloyd Webber co-write a new song for the Cats film
- Selena Gomez drops new song and fans think it’s about Justin Bieber
Drake surprises fans with two new songs, 'When to Say When' and 'Chicago Freestyle' have 378 words, post on edition.cnn.com at March 1, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.