d-wise aims to encourage data sharing within the research community and academia in hopes of accelerating the fight against COVID-19. MORRISVILLE, N.C. (PRWEB) March 10, 2020 In an effort to have an FDA approved vaccine for the COVID-19 virus, d-wise is providing its resources to de-identify research and clinical data at no charge to researchers and pharmaceutical companies developing a vaccine. Using the industry-leading de-identification product Blur, d-wise will anonymize data for these companies free of charge so they can safely share high utility clinical study reports and data that can be used in metanalysis and with other data to power medical innovation. d-wise purpose is stated as driving innovation for human health and wellbeing. By providing this tool and transparency consulting, we are able to fulfill our mission to allow open and flexible access to data without sacrificing patient privacy. By taking away any barriers to share research within the research community and academia, d-wise hopes to accelerate the fight against COVID-19. “We encourage all companies to share data as we endeavor as an industry to accelerate our efforts to combat this dangerous virus and save lives,” says John Leveille, CEO of d-wise. “I hope that you share in… Read full this story
- Weebly Vs Synthasite - Building a Free Website Drag and Drop
- Approachable Service - 38 Ways to Make Customers Tell All Their Friends About You
- Free to Join Online Jobs - Always Do Your Due Diligence
- Best Free Online Dating - How to Find the Best Dating Sites and Save a Fortune Doing It
- Do You Need Internet Fax Services?
- How Can You Accelerate Your Product Creation?
- 10 Must-Have Features When Choosing a Teleconferencing Service
- Is Budget Hosting a Wise Choice For Your Business?
- Review - The Top Ten Best Free Stock Charting Tools on the Web
- Be Wise When Searching For a Debt Consolidation Company
d-wise Offers Free Transparency Services Accelerating COVID-19 Vaccine Research have 301 words, post on www.chron.com at March 11, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.