Play video content Exclusive TMZSports.com Chael Sonnen says he’s straight up “baffled” by Jon Jones’ recent DWI arrest — telling TMZ Sports it’s about time he STOP DRIVING once and for all. The two have history — Chael famously fought Jon back in 2013 (Jon won in a 1st round stoppage) … and they’ve had a cordial relationship ever since. So, we asked “The Bad Guy” for his thoughts and he didn’t hold back. “It’s baffling. You look at this guy, and this guy is blessed in so many ways. Great family, not just mom and dad, but the brothers and his own internal family, his kids, his career, he’s a handsome guy, charming guy.” “You look at him, there’s nobody that can beat him except for him. Every wound he has is just self-inflicted and that’s just hard. It’s to the point where you just grab him and go ‘hey man, there’s people that care, there’s another way.'” Of course, Jon has had multiple issues with the law over the years — including a previous DUI arrest in 2012, a hit-and-run in 2015, a drag-racing stop in 2016 and the newest DWI in 2020. “Man I gotta tell ya,… Read full this story
- UFC 239 start time as Jon Jones takes on Thiago Santos
- UFC 239 card in full for Jon Jones vs Thiago Santos
- UFC 239: Jon Jones prevails over game Thiago Santos
- UFC 239: Jon Jones 'the bad guy trying to be good'
- UFC 239: Jon Jones v Thiago Santos – Live updates
- Man arrested for driving wrong way down A11 for 15 miles
- 15% rise in arrests for driving 'under the influence'
- Man stopped driving in Larnaca six times over limit
- Second arrest after drive-by shooting
- Murder arrest over drive-by shooting
Chael Sonnen On Jon Jones Arrest, Please Stop Driving!!! have 295 words, post on www.tmz.com at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.