Backgrid Cara Delevingne is the proud new foster parent of an adorable little puppy … and she’s already bringing the pooch on her essential coronavirus errands!!! The “Suicide Squad” star and her girlfriend, Ashley Benson, hit up Erewhon Market in Los Angeles Thursday afternoon … stocking up on some quarantine food and showing off their furry friend. Cara says she’s fostering two dogs during coronavirus quarantine, Bowie and Hendrix … and Ashley carried one over her shoulder as they ventured into the store. Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media. As we reported … more and more people are adopting and fostering pets during the coronavirus pandemic, giving the adorable animals some much-needed companionship and love, and more importantly, a home. Cara and Ashley definitely seem to be loving their new pups … and she’s encouraging other folks to follow her lead. Puppies certainly make grocery store runs a helluva lot cuter!!!
- WWII veteran, 97, still works at New Jersey grocery store
- Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson get matching tatts
- Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson blast homophobic comment criticizing their relationship
- Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson 'marry in Las Vegas'
- Cara Delevingne feels 'man and woman'
- Cara Delevingne 'can't say no' to helping others
- Cara Delevingne wants to go to military school
- Cara Delevingne thinks applying lipstick is seductive
- Cara Delevingne meditates every day
- Cara Delevingne slams Justin Bieber
Cara Delevingne Brings New Dog on Grocery Store Run With Ashley Benson have 231 words, post on www.tmz.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.