Gallery Launch Gallery Georgia-born actor Harrison Page may be best known for his role as the surly supervisor, Captain Trunk — who kept Detective Dori Doreau (played by Anne-Marie Martin) and Inspector Sledge Hammer (played by David Rasche) in line — on the ’80s ABC cop comedy, “Sledge Hammer!” Harrison Page has an impressively long line of credits including Quade on “Kojak,” Chief Robinson on “CPO Sharkey,” George Boone on “Supertrain,” John Fox on “Hillstreet Blues,” Hamilton Storm on “Gimme A Break!,” Max Logan on “Benson” … and of course Joshua on the 1990 street fighter film, “Lionheart,” across Jean-Claude Van Damme. Guess what he looks like now!
- The "Captain Marvel" Cast Took Our "Superhero Would You Rather" Quiz And Now You Can Too
- Captain Marvel delivers a perfect answer to her trolls
- Captain Marvel ‘alternate ending’ REVEALED: Final scene CHANGED ahead of Avengers Endgame
- Avengers Endgame to reveal THESE Captain Marvel characters died in Thanos’ Snap?
- Captain Marvel Joins The Fight Against Thanos In 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer
- ‘Captain Marvel,’ ‘Little’ and the Week’s Most Interesting Trailers
- England captain Joe Root proved his quality in Windies win, says Nasser Hussain
- ‘Captain Marvel’: Superhero of ‘Intersectional Feminism?’
- Rugby: Wales hammer Ireland 25-7 to claim Six Nations Grand Slam
- Captain Marvel Joins Fight Against Thanos in New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Trailer
Captain Trunk in 'Sledge Hammer!' 'Memba Him?! have 222 words, post on www.tmz.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.