Gallery Launch Gallery Georgia-born actor Harrison Page may be best known for his role as the surly supervisor, Captain Trunk — who kept Detective Dori Doreau (played by Anne-Marie Martin) and Inspector Sledge Hammer (played by David Rasche) in line — on the ’80s ABC cop comedy, “Sledge Hammer!” Harrison Page has an impressively long line of credits including Quade on “Kojak,” Chief Robinson on “CPO Sharkey,” George Boone on “Supertrain,” John Fox on “Hillstreet Blues,” Hamilton Storm on “Gimme A Break!,” Max Logan on “Benson” … and of course Joshua on the 1990 street fighter film, “Lionheart,” across Jean-Claude Van Damme. Guess what he looks like now!
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Nears $500M Overseas; Lights Up $760M WW – International Box Office
- Bangladesh opener reveals why Virat Kohli doesn’t sledge him anymore
- When sledging backfired...
- “If I sledge Virat, he will get angry, but Sachin…” Wasim Akram explains difference between Kohli, Tendulkar
- Can’t forget Ponting sledging me in 2005 Ashes Test, says Andrew Flintoff
- Viv Richards was standing shirtless with a bat in his hand: When Wasim Akram’s sledging angered the great man
- How sledging provoked Yuvi to hit 6 sixes in an over
- Kohli was sledging and abusing our batsmen: Bangladesh’s Rubel Hossain recounts U19 days
- ‘Worst decision ever, by any captain’: Shane Warne slams Ricky Ponting’s 2005 call
- How an angry Virat Kohli responded to Kesrick Williams' sledging
Captain Trunk in 'Sledge Hammer!' 'Memba Him?! have 231 words, post on www.tmz.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.