These are the fights that UFC should book in 2020 for the fans by Brent Brookhouse Mar 24, 2020 at 10:30 am ET • 4 min read Getty Images An ambitious 2020 UFC schedule was derailed in March by the global coronavirus pandemic that has swept the globe. Three Fight Night events have been canceled already, and while UFC president Dana White insists the UFC 249 card and the title fight between lightweight champ Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson will move forward as planned, it’s still uncertain how many more events will be taken down by this entirely unique situation.A fight fan can dream, though, and the CBS Sports experts are doing just that. The UFC will ramp up operations again at some point, and there will be plenty of big fights to make both in the name of competition and for the sake of entertainment.Let’s take a look at the five best fights to make for UFC matchmakers over the next calendar year that have not currently been booked. Can’t get enough UFC? Subscribe to our podcast State of Combat with Brian Campbell where we break down everything you need to know in the Octagon, including our year-end awards show below…. Read full this story
- WATCH: UFC’s Jorge Masvidal Praises Trump: ‘He’s a Bad Motherf*ck*r’
- Diaz, Maynard earn wins at UFC Fight Night
- Zaveck wins IBF welterweight title
- Maynard beats Diaz at UFC Fight Night
- Dad-of-four Conor McGergor fan dies two weeks after attack at party to watch star’s UFC fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Justice Sotomayor writing book on kids with 'challenges'
- Sen. Rubio Rules Out 2020 GOP Primary Challenge to Trump
- CNN Political Director: Booker, Harris 'Showing a Fight' for 2020
- Yankee Stadium to host welterweight title fight
- Two More Lawsuits Join Legal Fight Over 2020 Census Citizenship Question
Best UFC fights to book in 2020: Jorge Masvidal should challenge Kamaru Usman for welterweight title have 305 words, post on www.cbssports.com at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.