On Sunday, Ali Fedotwosky revealed she had been tested for coronavirus.
And two days later, the former Bachelorette star was frustrated and confused that her test results will take two weeks while others are getting results faster.
The 35-year-old star said: ‘I just the place where I got my test done to get an update and they basically said that the lab that does the test called them to say that it’s going to be two weeks for cases.’
The latest: And two days later, Ali Fedotwsky was frustrated and confused that her test results will take two weeks while others are getting results faster; she shared the update on Tuesday
Adding: ‘How are we supposed to stop this thing if it’s two weeks to get results? And then I’m watching the news and all the people talking are saying they took the test and got the results that night.’
She continued: ‘Where’s the disconnect here? How come some people get results night of. How come some have to wait two weeks? And then how come some can’t get them at all? It’s so crazy.’
She captioned the video: ‘And right now I’m watching the news and they have people on saying that they got tested and got the results that night. How come some people can get results day of? Others have to wait two weeks? And how come some can’t get tested at all? This is insane. We live in the United States of America we should be doing better than this.’
Ali changed subjects as she showed off her stylish overalls in a quick mirror video, before sharing a video her husband Kevin Manno posted of their adorable son dancing during their family self-isolation.
On Sunday, Ali revealed to her 816,000 followers that she took the test for coronavirus.
Update: The 35-year-old star said: ‘I just the place where I got my test done to get an update and they basically said that the lab that does the test called them to say that it’s going to be two weeks for cases’
She said she was feeling ill and difficulty breathing.
The star explained: ‘I just got tested for coronavirus. I’ve just had this tightness in my chest for the past little while and it hurts to take deep breaths.’
Adding: ‘I’ve just been really rundown and I’ve just had some chills so I just thought, “You know what, I’m just going to get checked and to be safe.”‘
Cute: Ali changed subjects as she showed off her stylish overalls in a quick mirror video, before sharing a video her husband Kevin Manno posted of their adorable son dancing
Speaking out: On Sunday, Ali revealed to her 816,000 followers that she took the test for coronavirus
Ali had added that her mom Beth Johnson, 65, was coming to live with her for three months starting tomorrow so she wanted to be sure that she was healthy as those 65 and older are more at risk of contracting the virus.
She captioned one of videos: ‘No fever so I feel pretty strongly that I don’t have it but the doctor and urgent care felt the safe thing to do would be to get tested since the x-ray of my lungs showed white spots.’
Ali had added: ‘The crazy thing is actually I don’t know when I’m going to get results because they said it could take anywhere from 48 hours to three weeks. Three weeks! Hopefully that’s not the case, cause if that is the case, our healthcare system is totally messed up.’
She said that she felt better today (Sunday) versus Saturday but wanted to share the news with fans as she felt it was ‘important for people to take this seriously.’
Ali and husband Kevin are parents to two children: Molly, three, and Riley, who turns two in May.
Family: Ali and husband Kevin are parents to two children: Molly, three, and Riley, who turns two in May
- ‘Bloody shambles’: Confusion and chaos in Australia’s coronavirus testing
- Trump’s frustration with coronavirus: He can’t make a deal with it
- Just Salad suspends its reusable bowls scheme ‘to ensure peace of mind’ over fears of spreading coronavirus — days after Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks stopped use of personal mugs
- Scott Galloway and Kara Swisher on How Amazon Could Ride to the Rescue With Coronavirus Tests
- Drive-through coronavirus testing arrives in Bay Area, but supplies remain tight
- Coronavirus could mean Kiwis get cheaper meat as export glut continues to grow
- New York Coronavirus Cases Top 400; Drive-through Testing in Westchester
- YOU should stop shaking hands - but Trump won't: Mike Pence unveils new coronavirus guidance for American people but says he and the president won't be following it
- The Hill's Morning Report — Coronavirus tests a partisan Washington
- Britain's coronavirus crisis 'could last until Spring 2021 with up to 8MILLION people - or 15% of the population - hospitalised, secret NHS briefing reveals' - as death toll leaps 14 in a day to 35
- 'I'm not urging calm': New York Governor Cuomo declares state of emergency as coronavirus cases rise to 89 after infected Uber driver walked into a Queens hospital and potentially infected 40 doctors and nurses
- White House confirms Trump has NOT been tested for coronavirus despite his new chief of staff Mark Meadows and Air Force One passenger Mike Gaetz going into quarantine
- I've got NO reason to be tested and 'I feel extremely good' says Donald Trump after his chief of staff goes into quarantine after possible exposure at CPAC
- Coronavirus Update: Officials Say There Are More Than 20 Cases In New York
- When the Coronavirus Came to a Right-wing Pep Rally
- Coronavirus Updates: Trump Admin Can’t Get Tests Out as Fast as Promised
- Health minister calls on Australians to be their 'best selves' as coronavirus cases rise
- Heartbroken wife pays tribute to her 'soul mate' retired policeman husband, 59, who has become the youngest coronavirus patient in Britain to die as toll rises by 14 to 35
- Coronavirus In Philadelphia: City Officials Prohibiting Public Gatherings Involving More Than 1,000 People For Next 30 Days
- Coronavirus: Millions of families set to be given pause on energy bills to help people forced to work from home
Ali Fedotwosky is frustrated and confused her coronavirus test results will take two weeks while others are getting them faster: 'How are we supposed to stop this thing if it's two weeks to get results?' have 1077 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 18, 2020. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.