The accused has been identified as Gaurav Mishra, a resident of
Mishra wanted to join the force, but could not clear the entrance
He introduced himself as Assistant Commandant of BSF and said that he was sent on special duty from the President House, police said.
“On suspicion, he was brought to the Badarpur police station. The accused could not produce his identity card. He could not even tell the name of his unit,” Deputy Commissioner of Police (Southeast) RP Meena said.
During interrogation, Mishra said that he worked in a call centre. He wanted to join the force, but could not clear the entrance exam and had lied that he had cracked the exam, Meena said.
He had bought a uniform from Tigri Camp Khanpur and started posing a BSF official, the DCP added.
- THE LATEST: 39-year-old Manning scrambles, Broncos lead
- Man held over drone flown over Manchester City stadium during match
- 61-year-old tech executive out of World Series of Poker
- The Undertaker: 25 years of the best sports entertainment has to offer
- Chris Jericho on 25 years in wrestling, Vince McMahon, state of WWE, more
- 25 years later, Ken Rosenthal remembers the 1989 World Series earthquake
- Man gets 25 years in DUI killing of Belhaven football player
- Soccer coach charged in 12-year-old boy’s slaying
- Indians sign 38-year-old reliever Atchison for next season
- Prosecutor: Man held in shooting of fan after Cardinals game
- Mets pay tribute to slain NYPD officer before game
- Mets pay tribute to slain NYPD officer before game vs. Orioles
- The Latest: Man arrested in crashes says he was drinking
- West Ham United forward Sakho ‘held on assault suspicion’
- After 32 years, someone in a 76ers jersey finally wins a championship
- Records held in MMA fighter home invasion case
- After 20 years, NBC signs off from final US Open
- THE LATEST: Newton excited for Super matchup against Manning
- The Latest: Man arrested in connection with Iditarod crashes
- Boston Marathon: Man charged with possession of hoax device
25-year-old man held for posing as BSF officer in southeast Delhi's Badarpur have 353 words, post on ahmedabadmirror.indiatimes.com at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.