Chinese tech major Xiaomi on Tuesday said Raghu Reddy has been elevated as the chief business officer of its India business. Reddy was previously heading all categories and Online Sales for Xiaomi India.Under the new role, he continues to be responsible for all categories and online sales business of Xiaomi India and will additionally take up several responsibilities from managing director, Manu Jain, a statement said.“Reddy had joined Xiaomi in 2016 and has played a key role in propelling Xiaomi’s exponential sales growth, and manages the online sales teams across India,” it added.He began his career with Wipro Technologies as a software engineer and has also worked with EY and Snapdeal. According to data from research firm IDC for the October-December 2019 quarter, Xiaomi has become the numero uno handset brand for the first time, including smartphones and featurephones, replacing Samsung that held the position for several years.Xiaomi was also the market leader with annual shipments of 43.6 million units in 2019, the highest ever smartphone shipments made by any brand in a year with a growth of 9.2 per cent, as per IDC data.
- ACT chief digital officer departs
- How to Set Up Your Chief Data Officer for Success
- Should Chief Marketing Officers Be Involved in Security and Privacy Decisions?
- What is a chief analytics officer? The exec who turns data into decisions
- What’s the difference between a chief data officer, chief digital officer, and chief analytics officer?
- Government seeks chief information officer
- Oh No, Not Another O! The Role of the Chief Privacy Officer
- Chief Data Officer May Go the Way of Chief Electricity Officer
- Ford hires former Apple exec as chief brand officer
- Churchill Club podcast: An Evening with Aneesh Chopra, Chief Technology Officer of the United States
Xiaomi India promotes Raghu Reddy as chief business officer have 297 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.