Smartphone and smart TV brand, Xiaomi has announced that Raghu Reddy will now serve as chief business officer for Xiaomi India. Under Reddy’s new role he continues to be responsible for all the categories and online sales business of Xiaomi India. Additionally, he will also take up several responsibilities from the managing director, Manu Jain.Having joined the Xiaomi team in 2016, Raghu played a key role in propelling Xiaomi’s exponential sales growth, and manages the online sales teams across India, the company said. Raghu began his career with Wipro Technologies as a software engineer, and went on to work with Ernst & Young as a senior consultant, followed by Snapdeal as a senior director. He then moved on to lead as a senior director with the mother company of Snapdeal – Jasper Infotech.
- Interview: Mario Faria, chief data officer, ServiceSource
- iiNet appoints new chief technology officer
- Tech jobs: CIOs look safe, IT managers face chop, chief digital officer is the next big thing
- Chief digital officer: An insider's take – what CDOs do and why they matter
- 10 tips for chief analytics officers
- Is this really the end for the chief digital officer?
- Digital transformation: What is a Chief Digital Officer?
- Chief digital officers emerge in business transformation efforts
- Chief data officers are in vogue as companies grapple with value of data
- 8 key duties of the chief digital officer
Xiaomi elevates Raghu Reddy as chief business officer have 235 words, post on brandequity.economictimes.indiatimes.com at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.