Play video content ABC “The Bachelor” is guilty of a huge fashion faux pas — or a digital one, anyway — sloppily covering up bikini bottoms with what looks like Sharpies. Really. It’s comical. If ya missed it … Monday’s episode took Bachelor Peter Weber and his dates to Costa Rica for, among other things, a bikini photo shoot. Problem was … the girls were apparently dressed too risque for someone — either ‘Bachelor’ or ABC honchos. So, as they say, they fixed it in post-production … by, literally, drawing more material onto their bikinis to cover the butt cheeks!!! lol did the editors use MS paint to add more of a bikini bottom to Victoria F’s butt? #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/jYOHFZB8u3— Fiona (@fionasimone) February 4, 2020 @fionasimone You really gotta see how bad it is to believe it. When Peter and Sydney took off to a hot tub for a one-on-one date, the cover-up job makes it look like her bikini is 2 sizes too big. During Lexi’s time at a waterfall with Peter, her blue bottom looked … just off. The botched editing didn’t go unnoticed … with one hawk-eyed fan calling Victoria F’s red bottom a terrible MS Paint… Read full this story
- TOWIE's Kelsey Stratford sizzles in a striped bikini during Dubai trip after her disabled sister Kennedy's COVID-19 and sepsis battle
- 'This used to be a family show!' Strictly receives over 100 complaints for first drag performance after fans claimed the 'weird' dance 'confused their grandchildren'
- 'It's silly and a shame!' Strictly's Anton Du Beke slams negative response to Priscilla drag performance... and brands trolls accusing judge Motsi Mabuse of being drunk 'ridiculous'
- 15 Writers Share the Worst Thing They Wrote in 2016
- Love Island’s Laura Anderson denies photoshopping after trolls claim she made herself ‘thinner’ in holiday pic
- The Hacking of Leslie Jones Exposes Misogynoir at Its Worst
- UK manufacturing sector suffers worst month in three years
- Rishi Sunak raises fears Covid curbs will drag on longer as he extends furlough scheme by ANOTHER month to the end of April adding an extra £5bn to government's debt mountain
- Republicans Remember to Care About the Deficit at the Worst Possible Moment
- Wild scenes as sea foam overtakes a Queensland beach during once-in-a-lifetime storm event battering Australia's east coast - and the worst weather is yet to come
'The Bachelor' Dragged for Worst Bikini Photoshop Job Ever have 382 words, post on www.tmz.com at February 6, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.