Rating: 3.5/5 Star Cast: Ayushmann Khurrana, Gajraj Rao, Neena Gupta, Jitendra Kumar, Manurishi Chaddha Director: Hitesh Kewalya They say Indian society is the most diverse society in the world. Despite having different religions, faiths, ethnicity, languages, and cultures, ancient society has always welcomed new ideas. However, when it comes to accepting relationships whether it’s inter-caste, inter-religion or same-sex, the people of India be wise about the same. The newly released Ayushmann Khurrana’s film ‘Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan’ shows the struggle of a homosexual couple who faces family and society to accept their relationship. Writer and director of the film, Hitesh Kewalya tries to explain that ‘love is love’, even if it’s between two boys or two girls. What’s Yay: Gajraj Rao, Neena Gupta, Manurishi Chaddha, Sunita Rajwar and dialogues What’s Nay: Jitendra Kumar’s average performance and loud background music Popcorn Interval: Interval Iconic Moment: There are many. Plot The film is based in Allahabad where Shankar Tripathi (Gajrao Rao) and his wife Sunaina Tripathi (Neena Gupta), a middle-class couple who are busy in the preparation of their brother Chaman Tripathi (Manurishi Chaddha) and Champa Tripathi (Sunita Rajwar)’s daughter Goggle’s (Maanvi Gagroo) wedding. Simultaneously, Mr. and Mrs. Tripathi is also waiting… Read full this story
- Notebook Movie Review: Zaheer Iqbal-Pranutan's Old School Romance Gives You Warm Fuzzy Feeling!
- Welcome To New York movie review: Diljit Dosanjh, Sonakshi Sinha’s extended IIFA promo is a never-ending pain
- First They Killed My Father movie review: Angelina Jolie’s most mature film as director
- Phillauri Movie Review: Slow & Steady May Not Always Win The Race!
- Total Dhamaal Movie Review: This Ajay Devgn-Anil Kapoor Film Fails To Be A Paisa-vasool Ride!
- Kabir Singh Movie Review: Arjun Reddy Remake is Unapologetic Celebration of Toxic Masculinity
- Hero movie review: Sivakarthikeyan starrer is a superhero thriller with an emotional core
- Saaho First Movie Review Out: Did Prabhas Live Up To Expectations?
- Dabangg 3 Movie Review: Salman Khan Film is an Excruciating, Exhausting Bore
- Dabangg 3 First Movie Review Out: Moviegoers Are Unhappy With Salman Khan's Performance
Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Movie Review: Ayushmann’s Film Teaches A Lesson To Homophobic People have 350 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.