The first-ever Chief Executive Officer of the BCCI, Rahul Johri has resigned from his post, but apparently. neither him nor the board is willing to confirm the development, a report in Sunday’s Times of India claims. Johri, appointed in 2016, reportedly decided to step down after the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) exited in October last year. As per sources, Johri had put in his papers “some time ago” but is yet to inform the public. “He quit some time ago. We have no idea what his plans are in the near future. We don’t even know who all he had marked his email to or if he’s given it in writing to the office-bearers. But it’s certain that he has submitted his resignation,” sources told TOI. The daily tried to reach out to BCCI president Sourav Ganguly, secretary Jay Shah and treasurer Arun Dhumal but no one was available for any comment. They did get a hold of Johri, but he too had “nothing to say”. With a new set of elected office-bearers including former India captain Ganguly taking over as the President of the BCCI, the Vinod Rai-led CoA’s tenure at the helm of affairs of the… Read full this story
- Chief executive of NHS trust quits her £300,000-a-year job in a honest letter to staff complaining that 'life is just too short'
- Hong Kong Chief Executive Calls Sunday Protests 'Relatively Calm and Peaceful'
- Sourav Ganguly's first day at office as BCCI chief: Discusses MS Dhoni's future, fee hike of first-class cricketers
- Aviva chief executive steps down after shareholder revolt – with £1.75m payoff
- Wolfe, LLC Hires Senior Fintech Executive, Matt Kerper, as New Chief Strategy Officer
- Jacques Faul roped in as CSA's acting chief executive
- Innoviti brings on board former Croma executive as chief business officer
- BG faces battle with shareholders over chief executive’s pay
- BCCI CEO Rahul Johri Says He Is "Relieved" After Getting Cleared In Sexual Harassment Case
- Co-op appoints new chief executive
Rahul Johri Steps Down As BCCI's Chief Executive Officer: Report have 336 words, post on www.cricketcountry.com at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.