Ozzy Osbourne has called off the North American leg of his “No More Tours 2” amid a series of health problems.
In a statement shared on social media this evening, the Prince of Darkness said instead of touring, he will undergo medical treatments.
“I’m so thankful that everyone has been patient because I’ve had a shit year,” Osbourne began. “Unfortunately, I won’t be able to get to Switzerland for treatment until April and the treatment takes six-eight weeks.”
He continued, “I don’t want to start a tour and then cancel shows at the last minute, as it’s just not fair to the fans. I’d rather they get a refund now and when I do the North American tour down the road, everyone who bought a ticket for these shows will be the first ones in line to purchase tickets at that time.”
Refunds are available at the original point of purchase, according to Osbourne’s website. Additionally, ticketholders who purchased “No More Tours 2” tickets will have early access to tickets when the next tour is announced.
Osbourne’s new album titled Ordinary Man will be released on February 21. Following promotional obligations for the disc, he plans to head to Europe for medical care.
Last year the rocker suffered a fall that required surgery. Meanwhile, in January he revealed he was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
- The Challenge of Observing American Democracy
- Hospitals cancel operations as Covid cases surge amid warnings the UK could see up to 690 Covid deaths a day next month
- After the Election, Conservatives Brace For an Emboldened 'Cancel Culture' Movement
- Tight races in Georgia and North Carolina, while Supreme Court is another factor — Battleground Tracker
- Public health experts are increasingly frustrated with America's lack of leadership on coronavirus
- Marathon man Trump: President finishes up his fifth rally across five states in Florida and tells the crowd he's going to win because he's ‘running as an American’ while Biden is ‘running as a Democrat'
- Coronavirus: Germany hits five-figure infections again amid lockdown warning
- BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump and Joe Biden are neck-and-neck in Florida and OHIO as suburban voters desert the president amid record turnout - and both men win easily in loyalist states
- Travel companies that are thriving amid the pandemic
- The Voter or the Virus: How Likely Could the US Delay Election Amid the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Coronavirus is found in minks in America, Spain and Italy: SIX countries report outbreaks linked to fur farms amid fears mutant strain could hamper vaccine - as Britain bans visitors from Denmark and cull of 17m animals continues
- Donald Trump will host 400 people INSIDE the White House for election night party as security fence goes up outside amid fears of violence as first results come in
- Amid legal battle over Louisiana's coronavirus order, how much do restrictions actually matter?
- RNC Speaker Cancelled After Boosting QAnon Conspiracy Theory About Jewish Plot to Enslave the World
- Deficient North Carolina absentee ballots have new fix: State Board of Elections
- Big Ten, Pac-12 postpone 2020 season amid coronavirus pandemic concerns
- Could Covid mutation spreading from MINK to humans in Denmark derail vaccine race? Scientists say single strain 'is less sensitive to antibodies', sparking calls to shut borders after country locked down entire region amid outbreak
- Celebrity deaths in 2020: Famous faces lost this year from Nobby Stiles to Sean Connery
- Sports news feed: October 2020
- Lady Gaga’s new single Stupid Love snubbed by Radio 1’s snobby playlisters
Ozzy Osbourne Cancels North American Tour Amid Health Problems have 569 words, post on deadline.com at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.