KILLING Eve’s Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh stun in red gowns in a sexy new teaser as the series three release date is confirmed. The hit series will be back on BBC America on April 26 and to celebrate, the two lead actresses wore glamorous red gowns as they transformed into their characters Villanelle and Eve Polastri. It’ll be no coincidence that a blood red colour was chosen for the pair, considering the gory final episode of series two, as well as the fact Villanelle ends up shooting Eve in the final moments. As well as posing together, Jodie – who has won a slew of awards for her role as the glamorous assassin Villanelle – also posed with a small knife while wearing a red suit. The new teaser left fans excited for the launch date of the third season, with one writing on Twitter: “Bruh #KillingEve have completely f***** my whole world up with this today!! f*** is it April 26th yet?!” Another tweeted: “the POWER that that has, the INTELLIGENCE that that has, the CLEARANCE that that has, the ACCESS that that has, the INFLUENCE that that has, the PROFILE that that has, the INTERNATIONAL IMPLICATIONS that… Read full this story
- New Broadchurch series set to air in January
- All the games, news, releases and gossip from Gamescom 2017
- I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here 2017 expected line-up revealed including Corrie favourite and raft of sexy singletons
- When are the Brit Awards 2018? Date, time and TV channel details for how to watch the ceremony live
- The 24 most exciting games that are coming your way this year
- 28 absolutely incredible games are coming your way very, very soon
- 20 incredible games that are coming your way in 2018
- Jamie Lomas is the third star to land down under for I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'to have wedding cake made from BANANAS'
- 'A princess to a queen': Little Mix fans can't get over how much Perrie Edwards has changed her look
Killing Eve’s Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh stun in red gowns in sexy new teaser as series three release date is confirmed have 332 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.