The Oscars are the final major award show of the season, and its celebrity attendees are therefore pulling out all the stops to ensure they make a real statement on the red carpet. Unfortunately, not everyone hit the nail on the head as far as fashion is concerned – with Blac Chyna leading the list of worst-dressed stars at this year’s ceremony. As always, the red carpet at the 92nd Academy Awards was full to the brim with sartorial crimes, from plunging necklines exposing far too much flesh to garish colors and puffy over-the-top gowns, with Chyna showing off a lot of skin in her barely-there ensemble. Oh dear: Blac Chyna topped the list of worst-dressed stars at this year’s Academy Awards in her very revealing ensemble How low can you go? The 31-year-old star showed off a lot of skin thanks to her plunging neckline and sky-high slit Pout patrol: Chyna’s makeup made her look rather plastic and, coupled with the shiny S-wave hairstyle, gave her the appearance of a doll more videos 1 2 3 Watch video Canna Campbell reveals the top grocery tricks to save you money Watch video Eclipse the Seattle dog takes the bus solo… Read full this story
- Top X List: Girls! Girls! Girls! Gaming’s Hottest Chicks
- Top X List: Double-Feature at the GotGame MultiPlex
- Saturday Crapshoot: Mean City: Learn English Or DIE!
- Saturday Crapshoot: Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark
- Saturday Crapshoot: Xena: Warrior Princess
- Opinion: Brian Moriarty's Apology For Roger Ebert
- Special: Game Time With Mister Raroo - The 2010 Raroo Family Game Awards
- Saturday Crapshoot: Wiedźmin (The Witcher)
- Tech Interview: Destiny 2 and Bungie's return to PC gaming
- Saturday Crapshoot: Rocket Ranger
How low can she go? Blac Chyna tops the worst-dressed list at the 2020 Oscars in a VERY revealing gown - while Janelle Monae, Kristen Wiig and Sandra Oh turn heads for all the wrong reasons have 272 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 9, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.