Donald Trump brazenly tried to rattle Democrats during his emboldened speech in Manchester, New Hampshire Monday evening, where he espoused the idea that Republicans should vote for the weakest Democratic candidate in the primary to sabotage the election and slammed Speaker Nancy Pelosi for ‘mumbling’ through his State of the Union speech. The president dug into Pelosi at the raucous rally accusing her of trying to distract him during his State of the Union address last week by talking behind him. When he wrapped up his address, she ripped her copy his speech. ‘On Tuesday, I delivered my address on the State of the Union and I had somebody behind me who was mumbling terribly, mumbling,’ Trump said at the rally. ‘There was mumbling. Very distracting. Very distracting.’ Trump continued to pile on his criticism of Pelosi, who led his impeachment inquiry. ‘I’m speaking and a woman is mumbling terribly behind me, angry. There was a little anger back there. We’re the ones who should be angry, not them. We’re the ones,’ he continued, as the crowd chanted ‘Lock her up’. Trump held nothing back in his attack on the Democrats on Monday, boasting that he was trying to ‘shake… Read full this story
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Filing period for candidates begins in New Hampshire
- Democrats will unveil two articles of impeachment against Donald Trump tomorrow that 'detail his abuse of power and obstruction of Congress' after Jerry Nadler said he's a 'risk to the country'
- Gardner Ekes Out a 22nd Consecutive Term As New Hampshire Election Chief
- Donald Trump looks set to join a very small and unenviable club by being impeached
- New poll shows slipping support for impeachment with 51% saying they do NOT want Donald Trump removed as he boasts about winning in battleground states
- Democrats unveil two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump
- Did Donald Trump obstruct justice? Democrats will keep asking until they see the Mueller Report
- How Donald Trump’s Schizoid Administration Upended the GOP
- Ted Cruz: Why He Snubbed Donald Trump With His Speech at the Republican National Convention
- These are the four different types of investigations looking at Donald Trump
Donald Trump calls on Republicans to vote for the WEAKEST candidate in New Hampshire Democratic primary to sabotage it as he claims Nancy Pelosi was 'mumbling' and 'distracting' him during his State of the Union speech have 352 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 10, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.