By Daniel S. Levine – February 16, 2020 02:29 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 President Donald Trump will attend the Daytona 500 Sunday afternoon as grand marshal. He will be the second president to serve in that role, and the first since President George W. Bush in 2004. Trump is also planning on airing a campaign commercial during the broadcast.On Thursday, the White House said Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will attend the 62nd annual Daytona 500 at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida.”On Sunday, Feb. 16, President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will travel to Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL, to attend the 2020 NASCAR Cup Series season opener Daytona 500 race,” the White House said in a statement. “Their attendance will mark the first NASCAR race either have attended since the President’s inauguration. George W. Bush was the last sitting President to attend the Daytona 500 in 2004.”Daytona Beach International Airport spokeswoman Joanne Magley told News 6 Air Force One will land sometime this weekend. The FAA also issued flight restrictions for the area and the U.S. Secret Service will institute a “no drone zone” 30 miles around the… Read full this story
- This year’s Daytona 500 was a beta test for the future of NASCAR
- Donald Trump works the Internet better than you do (whether he knows it or not)
- Misha Nonoo's VIP guests included Hollywood A-listers, Ivanka Trump and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle... so how did ex-Surrey schoolgirl Misha Nonoo pull off such a crazily OTT wedding?
- North Korea threatens to cancel summit with Trump over military 'ruckus' with South Korea
- Caitlyn Jenner Trashes Trump in Britain: He’s Set Transgender Rights ‘Back 20 Years’
- Trump and Macron Meet During State Visit, With Iran Deal on the Menu
- Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, prepares for Cobol, cloud, mainframes
- Trump’s Man on Campus
- Giuliani tells Mueller to back off 'fine woman' Ivanka Trump, calls Kushner 'disposable'
- NASCAR driver Tony Stewart is a big fan of VR, too
Daytona 500: Donald Trump Set to Attend 62nd Annual NASCAR Race have 323 words, post on popculture.com at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.