Ben Affleck has not had the easiest time of late. Taking on the role of Batman for both Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice followed by Justice League, the actor has had to face personal demons, some of which he has recently opened up about. Having now stepped away from the Dark Knight, Affleck has several intriguing projects on the horizon, including a collaboration with Adam Driver, Jodie Comer and best friend Matt Damon entitled The Last Duel. You might think that Affleck’s long career has left him immune to nerves, but apparently that is far from the case, especially when it comes to this particular upcoming movie.”I am a little nervous. Because I have never done Medieval! It’s 1386, so it is like armor and swords and stuff like that. But it was a real pleasure working with Matt and Nicole Holofcener, who wrote the script with us. [Matt and I] kept saying, ‘Why have we not done this more often?’ We just got lucky that our schedules kind of intersected so that we had some free time to share. We got Ridley Scott directing it. And Jodie Comer’s in the movie, so that’s very exciting, and Adam [Driver].”The… Read full this story
- What is Ben Affleck’s net worth, will he play Batman again, is he back in rehab and when did he divorce Jennifer Garner?
- Dodgers-Red Sox: Rich histories, but little crossover
- Best horror movies to watch including Netflix's scariest films
- Jason Mewes is a changed man — on and off screen
- Harley Quinn Smith: Jay and Silent Bob universe hard for non-stoners to understand
- Graham Norton: ‘If it was hard work I couldn’t do it’
- Alesha Dixon says Mis-Teeq were told they would fail because they’re black
Ben Affleck Is a Little Nervous About His Matt Damon Reunion Movie The Last Duel have 293 words, post on movieweb.com at February 25, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.