In the wake of two officers of the NYPD being targeted by a gun-wielding assailant on Saturday night and Sunday morning, on Sunday night a top cop for the NYPD issued a memo encouraging officers not to wear their uniforms on public transit and warning their families not to wear department logos in public. Hazel Jennings, chief of the Department of Corrections, wrote: In light of recent law enforcement protests and acts of violence against law enforcement employees in the city of New York, the following is reiterated for your safety … If you are utilizing public transportation to traverse the city, do not wear your uniform or other items bearing the department’s name or logo. If you are driving your personal vehicle or parking on a public street, do not place any agency identifiers such as union cards, placards, or any other items bearing association with law enforcement in view, as this may result in vandalism to your vehicle. Advise loved ones and friends to refrain from wearing clothing items or carrying items brandishing the department name or logo, for their safety. On Sunday, Robert Williams was arrested for allegedly firing on the 41st precinct Sunday morning with a bullet… Read full this story
- Shocking moment Hong Kong secret police officer who disguises himself as a protester by wearing an iconic yellow helmet and a black T-shirt pins a bleeding demonstrator to the ground
- The Horrifying Effects of NYPD Ethnic Profiling on Innocent Muslim Americans
- What's next for Baton Rouge officers after federal Alton Sterling investigation closed
- Italian bus driver sparks coronavirus panic in France: Cops impound coach from Milan after driver begins displaying symptoms, shortly after Mauritius demanded plane passengers from Italy flew straight back or entered quarantine
- Black Lives Matter Anniversary: Deborah Danner Is One of Many Who Did Not Have to Die
- Bill de Blasio on Trump, Cuomo, and Getting New York to Like You
- Pop Smoke's devastated family are in 'full investigation mode' as they try and trace the killers who shot the rapper in a suspected gang attack
- Speed kills: are police chases out of control?
- GP surgery in lock-down over suspected coronavirus case as two MPs go into 'self-isolation' after conference attended by patient and Channel 4 employee is escorted out by medics in Hazmat suits
- Are the Mets Big Enough for Matt Harvey?
After Shootings, Top NYPD Cop Warns Officers: Don’t Wear Your Uniforms On Public Transit, Family Shouldn’t Wear NYPD Logo have 382 words, post on www.dailywire.com at February 10, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.