You don’t have a personal life when you are a public figure. And if not that, it’s atleast super tough to hide things from the public eye. One question that unmarried celebs are constantly asked is: who are they dating, and when are they getting married?Pop this question to actor Zareen Khan, whether she’s planning to get hitched anytime soon, and she quips, “I am not! For me, marriage is a very big decision, and it should be because nowadays marriage has become a joke. I have seen marriages falling apart in less than three-six months. I don’t want a marriage like that. I want one like my nana-nani, dada-dadi had, the old world one, which goes on till their end (till they pass away), living with each other despite compromises, instead of just throwing it. I want something like that, if I ever wanted, which is very difficult to find. I am very okay not having it.”ALSO READ: Reality check: Being an unmarried 32-year-old man in IndiaMoving on from her personal life, we come to her professional one. The 32-year old, who has been a part of films such as Housefull 2 and Hate Story,… Read full this story
- Queer representation in games isn't good enough, but it is getting better
- Everything coming to Netflix in October
- Elton John retires from touring … with 300-date world tour
- The best PS4 games in 2018: every must-play on Sony’s flagship console
- The best PS4 games in 2019: every must-play on Sony’s flagship console
- “We want to build out a world of sim games” – how and why Bullfrog-era Theme games came back from the dead with Two Point Hospital
Zareen Khan: Marriage has become a joke nowadays have 277 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at January 2, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.