The third season of Netflix 's You is in the works and we are just too excited.
That's right, it seems as though we'll be seeing a lot more of Joe Goldberg, or Will Bettelheim, as the popular streaming site has confirmed another installment is on its way.
Taking to Twitter with a picture of the villain we all love to hate, the bosses behind the social media page teased: 'New Year, New (season of) You (is officially in the works!)'
And right on cue fans were sent into meltdown as they celebrated the announcement in the comments.
'YAAAAAAAAAS,' one wrote while another added: 'OMYGODDDD.'
Someone else said: 'So much yes!!! Season two has officially given me the creeps when I look at Joe..(compared to how I felt about him in the first season) so well done on achieving that lol.
New Year, New (season of) You (is officially in the works!) pic.twitter.com/yZPWQzXXjA
— Netflix US (@netflix) January 14, 2020
'I know you aren't supposed to like the psycho in things…' We don't think you're on your own with that one.
However, others were more concerned over when the next season of Anne With An E would drop.
'Oh good! So… Actually we are waiting for Anne with an E season 4 if you don't mind,' they told the site.
The news comes after Penn Badgley, who plays Joe, dropped a major hint that there would be another season.
As he talked about the unmasking of another killer in season two, Penn got a little carried away and let loose about her role in the next chapter.
'She doesn't appear to be the same kind of person,' Penn admitted. 'She doesn't appear to be the same kind of predator.
'She doesn't appear to be the same kind of… you know, dare I say, in the third season – oh, god!'
When pressed about the third season, Penn told Entertainment Tonight: 'I literally know nothing about the third season. Technically I can't… I mean, like, unofficially?'
Showrunner Sera Gamble also said she 'absolutely' had plans for the show to continue though.
You seasons one and two are available to stream on Netflix.
Got a showbiz story?
- Here's everything we know about 'YOU' Season 2 on Netflix, from plot to release date
- Squid Game creator confirms second season of hit Netflix show
- ‘Stranger Things 4’ set to release in summer 2022, Netflix drops new teaser, episode titles
- Sex Education’s most outrageous and raunchy scenes as season 3 hits Netflix this week
- ‘Arcane’ Renewed for Season 2 by Netflix
- Ingrid Michaelson Loves Christmas Music. Her Songs For The Season Deluxe Edition Just Dropped Today.
- New "You" cast member teases what fans can expect from Season 2
- Ozark season 4: Russ Langmore star speaks out on finale return 'Up in the ether'
- Everything we know about Season 2 of 'You' on Netflix, release date and more
- Stranger Things 4 teaser trailer sees Eleven trying to embrace California lifestyle while dealing with demons from her past
- Transformers War for Cybertron season 2 release date, cast, trailer, plot: When is it out?
- How Season 5 of 'Big Mouth' sets up the Netflix spinoff series 'Human Resources'
- The 95 best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- Fox News hosts make ‘hilarious’ blunder about Netflix series You that’s almost too good to be true
- ‘Tiger King 2’ Already Dethroned In Netflix’s Top 10 List By A Returning #1
- "I never had the measles": Laura Ingraham muddled by Netflix show reference
- Selling sunset season 4 cast: Who are the new real estate agents?
- Outlander season 6: Jamie Fraser’s ‘loyalties tested’ as star hints at Ridge trouble
- Selling Sunset season 4 release time: When does it drop on Netflix?
- Yellowstone season 4: Beth Dutton to kill CEO Caroline Warner? 'She has no idea'
You season 3 officially in the works: Netflix drop first teaser and Joe Goldberg is back have 725 words, post on metro.co.uk at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.