Email By Emily Olson and Peter Marsh Updated January 14, 2020 08:49:35 Infographic: Some of the Democratic presidential candidates running in 2020. (Reuters) Related Story: Is this gay millennial couple destined for the White House? Related Story: Democrats put their faith in Biden’s ability to beat Trump, but that might come back to bite them Related Story: ‘This is the fight of our lives’: Elizabeth Warren announces 2020 presidential bid Map: United States The 2020 field of Democrats who lined up to take on Mr Trump smashed records.They comprised the most racially diverse field, the field with the most female candidates, the only field to include an openly gay candidate in the top contenders.And, no surprise here, the field contained the greatest number of candidates to date — 25 at its peak.But with the election fast approaching, the criteria for making the debates is starting to narrow, and the field is starting to thin. Below, we break down who’s left by whether they qualified for the FIRST debate on both, one or neither of the criteria set by the DNC: Breaking 1 per cent in three polls approved by the DNCTallying 65,000 unique campaign donors, with at least 200 of… Read full this story
- Donald Trump starts morning after death of Democrats' top inquisitor Elijah Cummings by praising right-wing congressman's claim they're 'desperate to impeach' – and tweets condolences an HOUR later
- Joe Biden gaffes his way through Democratic debate, promising to abolish AND double the same tax, and almost making the ultimate mistake by boasting he 'put us in a position to end roe v' before stopping abruptly
- Democrats zero in on Warren at fourth debate
- From IDs in grocery stores to soldiers in Syria: Trump made 129 false claims last week
- Trump made 129 false claims last week
- So who shined in Tuesday's Democratic debate in Ohio?
- GOP Sen. Kennedy Blocks Democrat Bill to Import More Indian Workers
- Perry: Trump sent me to Giuliani on Ukraine
- Warren in the spotlight at Ohio debate
- Exclusive — ‘Crappy Jew Year’: New York Times Editor’s Antisemitism, Racism Exposed
Who is running for president in 2020? Donald Trump, and these 13 Democrats have 330 words, post on www.abc.net.au at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.