By Cameron Bonomolo – January 18, 2020 04:52 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 An officially-released version of the finished Justice League Snyder Cut is “just not happening,” says Shazam! star Zachary Levi, who believes the fabled cut “doesn’t exist.” A director’s cut of the superhero crossover fulfilling the vision of original director Zack Snyder, the famed Snyder Cut has for two years been at the center of the “Release the Snyder Cut” campaign — a mostly fan-backed movement urging studio Warner Bros. to make the Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice director’s version of Justice League officially available for public consumption. Industry insiders called those hopes a “pipe dream,” citing the cost needed to complete an unfinished version of a “commercial disaster” that failed to earn even $700 million worldwide.”Well, I know what a whole bunch of people on Twitter keep crying out for, but it doesn’t exist. As far as I know, it doesn’t exist,” Levi said when asked about the oft-talked about Snyder Cut at Celebrity Fan Fest Preview Con in October. “Of course there’s always like initial, early drafts, or early cuts that they’ll show studios and stuff like that, but I’m… Read full this story
- 'Justice League Snyder Cut' Sneak Peek Explained: What the Trailer Revealed
- Zack Snyder's Justice League: new trailer, runtime, and everything else we know
- Listen to Junkie XL's New Justice League Theme for the Snyder Cut
- Zack Snyder's Week-Long Justice League Reshoots Bring the Budget Up to $70M
- Zack Snyder Begins Justice League Reshoots for HBO Max with New Set Image
- Who's Returning for Zack Snyder's Justice League Reshoots?
- Joe Manganiello Weighs in on Restored Deathstroke Scene in Zack Snyder's Justice League
- Joss Whedon DENIES Justice League star Ray Fisher's claim he digitally altered the complexion of an actor of color during superhero film's reshoots
- ‘Justice League’ Investigation: Ray Fisher Claims Race Influenced Warner Bros. Reshoots
- Justice League Investigation: Jason Momoa Slams Warner Bros., Says ‘This S**t Has To Stop'
Shazam! Star Zachary Levi Says Finished Justice League Snyder Cut Release Is “Just Not Happening” have 328 words, post on comicbook.com at January 18, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.