close Video Sen. Van Hollen: President Trump violated the law by withholding the aid Maryland Senator Chris Van Hollen reacts to the government watchdog saying the Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid. This is a rush transcript from “Your World with Neil Cavuto,” January 16, 2020. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. NEIL CAVUTO, FOX NEWS ANCHOR: What impeachment? No sooner did the Senate give President Trump his biggest legislative victory so far?, passage of that big trade deal with Mexico and Canada, then we heard this: (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP) UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I announce the presence of the managers on the part of the House of Representatives to conduct proceedings on behalf of the House concerning the impeachment of Donald John Trump, president of the United States. (END VIDEO CLIP) CAVUTO: The Senate formerly accepting the articles of impeachment, as the Senate trial officially gets under way, while, on Wall Street, well, they’re just continuing what they’re doing, making records almost every day. Investors are more than excited about, well, trade deals than worried about any impeachment articles. It is the biggest of disconnects we have seen in some time, but it continues… Read full this story
- Bannon's VERY rocky road to pardon: How millionaire ex-Breitbart chairman who led Trump to victory resigned as chief strategist after fall out with Javanka and was arrested on Chinese fugitive's yacht for 'robbing $1 million from Trump wall donors'
- Five takeaways from Trump impeachment trial briefs
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's US election intervention 'violated' terms of 'Megxit' deal with the Queen, say senior aides - as they discuss how to distance Royal Family from couple
- Transcript: Sen. Lindsey Graham on "Face the Nation," February 7, 2021
- Capitol Hill Braces for Impeachment Clown Show As Trump Clings To Big Lie
- For a real trial of Trump, call the witnesses!
- 'Lies of a feather flock together': Mitt Romney slams Trump and QAnon Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for claiming the election was stolen after she tells him to 'grow a pair' and reveals the former president backs her
- Hundreds of Democrat Aides Sign Appeal to Senators Begging for Trump Conviction
- Georgia CONFIRMS Biden victory: State ballot recount deals another blow to Donald Trump's election fraud claims as his supporters turn out for 'stop the steal' rally
- Covered California Offers Special Enrollment Period Following President Biden Executive Order
Sen. Van Hollen: President Trump violated the law by withholding the aid have 391 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 17, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.