It’s a sad day for the Kapoors as Raj Kapoor’s daughter Ritu Nanda succumbed to cancer today at the age of 71. While her three brothers- Randhir, Rishi and Rajiv stepped into the world of showbiz, Ritu preferred to keep low-profile and stayed away from the film industry. Ritu even penned a book on her father titled Raj Kapoor: The One and Only Showman. For those who ain’t aware, she was an entrepreneur associated with the life insurance business. In fact, she even holds the record for selling 17000 pension policies in a day. In 1969, she tied the knot with Rajan Nanda, head of the Escorts Limited. The couple have a son named Nikhil Nanda. He is married to Amitabh Bachchan’s daughter Shweta Bachchan. On Ritu Nanda’s demise today, we walk down the memory lane and bring you some of her rare moments with her family. A Picture From Ritu Nanda’s Wedding Raj Kapoor is all smiles while we see Ritu beautifully decked up as a bride, coyly looking down. ‘Dulha’ Rajan Nanda is also a part of the picture. We’re A Family The showman of Bollywood strikes a pose with wife Krishnaraj Kapoor and daughter Ritu Nanda. This… Read full this story
- Every Family Reunion Needs A Website
- What Would You Do If You Were Almost Blind? I Had Actually Had Lenses Implanted In My Eyes
- Welcoming and Sending Off Your Family Soldier With A Lawn Greeting and More
- India Bollywood News - Will Ranbir and Sonam Live Up to the Legacy of Kapoors?
- Military Records: The Key to Your Family Tree?
- Make-Up Can Cause Puffy Eyes
- MoisturePLUS Soft Contact Lens Solution Recalled - Eye Solution Causes Rare Acanthamoeba Keratitis
- Examining The Reasons For LASIK Eye Surgery Price
- Eye Donation
- How to Survive and Actually Enjoy a Family Amusement Park Trip
RIP Ritu Nanda: Her Rare Pictures With Raj Kapoor And Family Will Leave You Teary-eyed have 312 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.