Ranveer Singh is known to be generous with praises for his colleagues, friends and nearly every other person. But the lengthy note he wrote in appreciation of Chhapaak, its director Meghna Gulzar, and his wife and lead actor Deepika Padukone is absolutely touching. His note is making fans say that this is what husbands should be made of! Ranveer started the note giving a beautifully worded review of Chhapaak, a film inspired by the life of acid attack survivor Laxmi Agarwal. “It shows you the best and worst of humanity in a kaleidoscopic cinematic spectrum,” he wrote, adding that the story shook him to the core and then lifted him heroically until his emotions soared. He also expressed his awe for Meghna Gulzar and her work. Moving on to Deepika’s performance in the film, he wrote, “My baby. I’ve witnessed you toil relentlessly to create this special piece of work. You’ve been an engine behind the project, and are the soul of the film. This is the most important instalment in your body of work. You laboured with such honesty in intent and action. You dug deep and fought through your challenges, faced your fears, overcame your struggles and today… Read full this story
- Deepika Padukone responds to engagement rumours
- Why Deepika Padukone didn't wish Anushka Sharma on her wedding
- Playing Alauddin Khilji in 'Padmaavat' was the biggest risk of my career: Ranveer Singh
- Ranveer Singh’s latest picture sparks controversy over ‘religion’
- I missed out on formal education, so I am a 12th pass: Deepika Padukone
- Kangana Ranaut refuses to sign petition for Deepika Padukone's protection
- Uh oh: Video of Ranveer Singh pushing fans away goes viral
- Sara Ali Khan to mark her debut alongside Ranveer Singh instead of Shushant Singh
- Priya Varrier to reportedly star opposite Ranveer Singh in 'Simbaa'
- We just want you home: Norman Prentice's family makes tearful appeal
Ranveer Singh’s Touching Review Of Chhapaak And His 'Baby’ Deepika Padukone Is Making Us Tear Up! have 320 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 10, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.