Hillary Clinton unloaded on Bernie Sanders in a new interview, saying that ‘nobody likes him’ and he’s full of ‘baloney, in a clear sign the rift from the last presidential contest has not healed. The former secretary of state didn’t mince words when it came to Sanders, who was her rival for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination, and told The Hollywood Reporter it was too early to talk about a possible endorsement if he became the choice of Democrats to take on Donald Trump in November. Sanders staying in the 2016 contest after it was clear Clinton would be the nominee – along with his attacks on her and his reluctance to endorse – resulted in many Democrats believing he damaged her candidacy as she went into the general election against Donald Trump. Clinton spoke with The Hollywood Reporter to promote ‘Hillary’ – a documentary of her marriage and political life that will air on Hulu. Hillary Clinton unloaded on Bernie Sanders in new interview She addresses Sanders in the documentary, saying: ‘He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a… Read full this story
- Is Bernie Sanders a NIMBY?
- What Can a Star Like Cardi B Do for a Politician Like Sanders?
- Why Bernie Sanders Wants Redemption in South Carolina
- Bernie Sanders Is in Trouble
- Hillary Clinton: a New Jerseyan love story
- Hillary Clinton wins the nomination but not the support
- Hillary Clinton's book opens new chapter
- Warren to endorse Clinton, tipped as possible running mate
- These music stars are singing the praises of Clinton and Trump
- Warren bests Bernie for key left-wing endorsement
'Nobody likes him. It's all just baloney. He's a career politician.' Hillary Clinton unloads on Bernie Sanders accusing him of encouraging 'Bernie bro' sexism and REFUSING to say if she would endorse him if he wins Democratic nomination have 274 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 21, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.