By Michael Hurley, CBS Boston BOSTON (CBS) — Tom Brady had trouble developing a strong rapport with most of his receiving corps in 2019. Much of that had to do with the fact that those receivers were not open very often. When it comes to solving that minor issue in 2020, Brady could look to an old friend. In an idea floated by NESN’s Doug Kyed — an informed idea — Brady could be looking to play with former Patriots receiver Danny Amendola in 2020. Whether that’s in New England or elsewhere remains a question, but it would not be at all surprising for Brady to seek a receiver with whom he has a strong level of trust and who provides a certain reliability that can be difficult to find. Don’t be surprised if Tom Brady brings along FA WR Danny Amendola to wherever he plays next season. That could even be a reunion in New England. — Doug Kyed (@DougKyed) January 29, 2020 Kyed reported that possibility via someone “with knowledge of the situation.” By and large, this potential reunion would really only interest New Englanders if that reunion takes place in Foxboro. While such a scenario is certainly possible, it also would… Read full this story
- Here’s how Tom Brady keeps fighting Father Time — and winning
- NFL Rumors: Brady Explains Rationale Behind Boston Mansion Sale
- Tom Brady, Patriots agree on contract extension
- NFL: Unlike Andrew Luck, Tom Brady Playing Until He Drops
- One-on-One: Is Patriots' Tom Brady done after 2019?
- Tom Brady says he's in 'uncharted territory' with Patriots
- Tom Brady’s ‘odd’ situation could spell end to Patriots tenure
- Tom Brady’s 'odd' situation could spell end of Patriots tenure
- Examining Tom Brady's merits as a potential extension candidate
- Tom Brady, Patriots nearing contract extension, report says
NFL Rumors: Might A Tom Brady-Danny Amendola Reunion Be Coming In 2020? have 286 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at January 29, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.