One of the biggest mysteries in the Star Wars galaxy is beginning to come unravelled. One of the major surprises in The Force Awakens was when Maz gifts Luke’s original lightsaber, the one that belonged to Anakin Skywalker before him, to Rey. When last we saw the weapon, it had fallen into the abyss of Cloud City. Now, a new comic book published by Marvel is giving us answers about what happened to it in the aftermath of The Empire Strikes Back.Warning: spoilers ahead for Marvel’s Star Wars #2. Marvel recently decided to reset its Star Wars publishing line and the main title picked up right after the events of The Empire Strikes Back. In the latest issue, Lando is trying to convince Luke to go with him back to Cloud City. Luke is having something of an identity crisis, after losing his lightsaber and his battle, not to mention his hand, to Vader, who is apparently his father. Lando is playing on Luke’s emotional state a bit, and says this to him in the book to convince him it’s a good idea.”You’re tight with Leia and the Rebel leaders. I need to get back to Cloud City, and they’ll… Read full this story
- Star Wars Reveals the Secrets of the Lightsabers' Hidden Details From The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars 7: The Internet Reacts to J.J. Abrams New Lightsaber
- 7 Iconic Star Wars Actors You Might Not Recognize
- The 30 best movies on Disney+ right now
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures Shows How Kylo Ren Follows Darth Vader's Footsteps
- 'Star Wars': Who Is The Last Jedi?
- 2018 Domestic Box Office Postmortem: What Went Right & Wrong For The Majors In A Record $11.9B+ Year
- The year in loot boxes
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 2/26/2020
- I watched all 9 Star Wars movies in a row during coronavirus quarantine
Mystery Behind Luke's Lightsaber After Empire Strikes Back Finally Unravels have 305 words, post on movieweb.com at January 30, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.